Menu

SAT/SAT Subject Test registration questions :-)

I am going to try registering my boys for their first SAT Subject test tomorrow (hopefully to try to get an August spot if any are left after priority students are re-registered).

We had started going through the registration process on Friday, but I need to get recent pics of them to upload.  Anyway, should I fill out all the information (i.e. where you add in all their math classes and what grade they took or will take them) or can I just bypass some of that?  If I bypass it now, can I go back and update it?

Also, I thought I saw somewhere that non-priority students could start trying to register for Aug - Oct Subject Test dates after 8 pm on June 3rd.  Now I can't find that information.  Any help here would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!!

1 hour ago, mlktwins said:

We had started going through the registration process on Friday, but I need to get recent pics of them to upload.  Anyway, should I fill out all the information (i.e. where you add in all their math classes and what grade they took or will take them) or can I just bypass some of that?  If I bypass it now, can I go back and update it?

That’s for CollegeBoard data mining and is really optional.

My kids took selfies with their cellphones for the required photo.

https://pages.collegeboard.org/sat-covid-19-updates

Priority registration for the August, September, and October SAT administrations will open on Thursday, May 28. Registration will fully open for all students on Wednesday, June 3.”

21 hours ago, Arcadia said:

When can I register for the upcoming administrations?

Priority registration for the August, September, and October SAT administrations will open on Thursday, May 28. Registration will fully open for all students on Wednesday, June 3.”

Thank you!  I went through registration this morning and tests seats are currently open for the August exam at locations very near to me.  But...I received the message that I have to wait until 8 pm tonight to register.

26 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Their 8pm is Eastern time 🙂 Hope you get the locations you wanted. 

Same as my time!  I have 2 to register so they'll both be at their computers ready to go -- LOL!!!  I would really just like to get the August date before the next school year starts :-)!!!

7 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

Same as my time!  I have 2 to register so they'll both be at their computers ready to go -- LOL!!!  I would really just like to get the August date before the next school year starts :-)!!!

Get your credit card ready to pay too 🙂 Your sons would have to key credit card details in after getting their slots. 

• Thanks 1