Menu

Your Pulse Oximeter Reviews, Please

Penguin

36 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

We have this one. As the others said, it seems to work well but I don't have anything to compare it to.

The price on that is much higher than mine was when I got mine, but it looks better in picture in terms of 1) clearer display. 2) display set up for self use. (on ours the display faces direction to be seen by a nurse )

• Like 2

I have a sneaking suspicion they're all made in the same factory in China, lol. I have one off amazon, works fine, great. I will say I really like having the waveform for the heart beat. I suggest making sure the one you get has that and LARGE PRINT. Other than that, I doubt it matters. The prices do seem crazy on amazon right now. I thought I paid under $20 and you can't even find one for less than $30, with many being $50. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I paid $22 (free delivery) from a local pharmacy and got one called SmartHeart from Veridian.

It seems to work fine. It showed, interestingly, that even when I was coughing terribly, my O2 saturation was higher than DH's is normally.