Menu

Did you know there is a bicycle shortage???

Just Kate

22 hours ago, J-rap said:

Apparently rollerblades can't be found either!  My dd did finally find a used pair at a local shop.  (They had only one pair left, and they happened to be in her size.)

Yes, my youngest told me about this. She has money from her summer job last year. Early in shelter-in-place, a box showed up on our front porch; she had ordered herself some yellow roller skates (apparently this is somewhat of a trend--maybe on TikTok?). She was so proud of herself for getting them early, because a few weeks later she told me you can't find them anywhere anymore. And she is using them--going out most days to skate around the neighborhood.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Seasider too said:

Here’s a weird one - bed and bath linens. I unexpectedly found myself in quick need of towels and bedding for a friend in need. Could not wait for online delivery. The shelves were picked clean. Same is true for window treatments. 

Target and Walmart have plenty locally the last few days we went in to get stuff. For window treatments check Lowe’s or Home Depot.