Menu

Where to order swimsuit?

Just Kate

I like Lands End.  Kids and DH only wear their suits,  and I used to wear them exclusively as well.  They are good suits. Last forever.

Then I found Miracle Suit.  I big puffy heart my Miracle Suits.  They are pricey, so find a sale.  If you use Zulily - sometimes they are featured there for a good price.  Im going on four years with my favorite Miracle Suit now.  That’s a miracle in itself!

I also like ModCloth, and another good quality retro type place whose name escapes me.

• Like 1

The girls and I love Aqua Sphere swimsuits, but they seem to have stopped making suits and now only make goggles and such swim gear. But the discontinued suits show up in a search deeply discounted, and we ordered Wee Girl one in her size. I need to buy her the next size up, and a replacement for mine.

We are Lands End lovers too. Their rash guards, suits, and swim leggings have all held up well. I like being able to add or subtract coordinating layers depending on our needs on a given day. 

We have a hot tub and they have held up to regular chemical exposure and lots of washing well. We have had no color fading or fraying of elastic.