Help Ds with some things  

Reorganize a notebook

Make a grocery list

Send a text about Dd's birthday party.  

Have kids call mom

Dinner is ?? 

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3

Good morning! We are going to have a cooler day with rain this afternoon. dd1 and ds3 left to go see ds1. ds2 is going to try to get in for a haircut and I expect dd2 will be napping most of the afternoon. She was at a bonfire and campout with her group last night.

The car parade for the seniors was really fun- all the city high schools did it- one after the other in their neighborhoods. The cops and firetruck led the way for each parade and you could hear the honking all over town.

• coffee/paper
  • calendar for next week
  • laundry started- also have sheets
  • probably a little weeding
  • update my books read list
  • read/relax
  • leftovers? pizza for dinner?

Have a great day!

• Like 3

Good morning!

It feels like it's going to be hot and humid today. Yesterday, we were under a tornado watch all day. Twice it got changed to a warning, but no tornadoes happened - just lots and lots of rain.

Remember the snake that was in my hayshed yesterday? Well, ds21 took it down to the woods and let it go, and then we closed up the shed to keep the rain out. Lo and behold this morning, I opened the door and there it was again - the same snake, curled up on the floor! I guess it has decided the shed is home, and it has a secret entrance, too! Sigh...

• plant my deck garden (dh filled the pots for me yesterday, but it started pouring before I could plant)
  • also need to repot a houseplant - cats knocked it over during the night and the pot broke
  • roast mushrooms and a squash
  • plan my week
  • maybe do a little cleaning
  • dinner: ??
  • watch a movie tonight?
  • Like 3

Made a new seasoning blend for breakfast sausage today and it was very good.

Got a shower, folded a load of towels and refilled the TP holder. 

Need to be by myself. Even extroverts need alone time! I love my family, but need a break from them. Headed out to get a cup of coffee and read somewhere. Have a mask and a water bottle and a new book.

• Like 3

logged fasting bloodsugars.  (Which coincidentally were the same as they were at 2 in the morning.  I'm sure that you wanted to know that)

fed Neko and Juliet

premedicated

fed myself

medicated myself

medicated Juliet

logged food, water and carbs

made bed

showered and dressed

brushed teeth

logging into online church

• Like 3

It's summer here! Hot enough that people seek out the shaded parking spots and use sun visors on their windshields.

Got a snack and sat in the shade and the quiet to read for a while

Got gas. 13 gallons for about $18.

Helped ds with something.

Bread is rising.

More towels are washing.

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3

Ordered a few things for dd's birthday. Still need to get a couple gift cards.

Watered houseplants & tended greens

Did horse chores - it is muggy! Bugs are bad. Ds21 moved the snake to the woods again. We got rid of a few wasp nests in the sheds.

Cleaned the kitchen

Shared a mango and a power greens smoothie with the dogs

• Like 3

Got as many of my tomatoes and peppers planted as I could. The Etsy seller that I bought plants from sent me 3x the amount I ordered (for free!), so I ran out of pots. A good problem to have, I guess! So I ordered more pots, tomato supports, and cuke trellises, and will wait for those to arrive. 🍅🌶️🥒

• Like 3