Menu

I passed my first board exam!!

I passed the Sonographic Principles and Instrumentation board exam today (ultrasound physics)!  One down.  3 more to go, but I can't take those until next year.  So, 3 more semesters of academic classes and close to 1800 clinical hours to go.  They moved most of our fall classes to this summer to be done online so we will have more time in the fall to make up clinical hours that we are not doing this summer.  They hope that we can go back into hospitals later this summer.  

How are your studies going?  

Edited by dirty ethel rackham
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, wintermom said:

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful. Are you able to complete your clinical hours through the Covid closures? 

Not yet.  The class ahead of us is just starting back at clinicals this week.  There are several sites that are not yet taking students so they have had to scramble to get those students into other clinical sites.  They hope to get us back in August.  However, we just got permission to go back to the lab to practice scanning on each other again.  

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, dirty ethel rackham said:

Not yet.  The class ahead of us is just starting back at clinicals this week.  There are several sites that are not yet taking students so they have had to scramble to get those students into other clinical sites.  They hope to get us back in August.  However, we just got permission to go back to the lab to practice scanning on each other again.  

That's wonderful news. Hope all goes smoothly for your clinical in August!