Menu

Need help wording a sentence on transcript - "high school degree awarded"

I'm sending in the final transcript to a school that my daughter has already been accepted to.   I need a sentence that says that her high school degree has been awarded, but everything I come up with sounds like something from a diploma and not a transcript.  I am using the template from HSLDA and there is a slot that I can write this (graduation date is already on there).

from the email:

This official transcript must include your graduation date and show that your high school degree has been awarded.

thanks for the help

Angela

Just make sure the graduation date has passed. They generally like to see that it is the "final transcript" so generally "Final transcript and GPA" is fine. But you can also literally write that you awarded the degree. They're not looking for magic wording, just that it's clear.

• Like 1

I listed the "Graduation date ..."  (not "expected", but just  "graduation date") and then dated the transcript by my signature at the bottom with that day as well, to make clear that the student has actually graduated from high school

Edited by regentrude
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, regentrude said:

I listed the "Graduation date ..."  (not "expected", but just  "graduation date") and then dated the transcript by my signature at the bottom with that day as well, to make clear that the student has actually graduated from high school

This is exactly what I did, all the transcripts prior to graduation date had "Expected Graduation Date" on the top right and after everything was completed I changed that to just "Graduation Date".  I also titled the document as Final Transcript not just Transcript.

• Like 1