Menu

Paper deal at staples.com

Amber in SJ

18 minutes ago, Twigs said:

Thanks for posting!

Which exact product is this special for? The link is bringing up all the paper!

@Twigs, it is the 1st one (Hammermill) and the 4 limit is for the coupon.  I just got 4 of them for $8.28 with free shipping.

• Like 1

The limit 4 is on coupon usage and shows up during check out.

The coupon is for $3 off paper products (limit 4) so it can be applied to multi packs and that is considered a single item, but the best deal is to apply it to 4 of the single reams that are $5 each.  

Both the Hammermill Copy Plus and the HP Office20 are both showing as $5/ 500 page ream, but you can apply the coupon to any of the paper products shown.

amber in SJ

• Like 3

Okay, the on-sale paper is out of stock, but the coupon works on any paper - I just bought the cheap Staples copy paper with the coupon.  Yes, it's more than the sale, but it's still $3 less per ream than normal, and we were on our last ream, so still grateful!   I should've done this right when I woke up this morning!

• Like 1

If anyone wants thicker paper, the 28 lb Hammermill was only 7.99 per ream, which is still excellent, and the coupon worked. I got 4 reams of 28lb paper for $21 including tax! Make sure to use the coupon 22700, that brings it down to 4.99 a ream. 

https://www.staples.com/HammerMill-Heavyweight-Laser-Print-Paper-28-lb-8-1-2-x-11-Ream/product_477915

Edited by Ktgrok
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Valley Girl said:

If you received the message that the reams were out of stock yesterday, check again. A few moments ago, I was able to snag 4 reams at $5 each before applying the coupon, which still works.

Thank you for the update. They do have a $5 sale on a brand that is different from yesterday's and I got 4 reams for $5+coupon with free shipping, just now. 

Edited by mathnerd
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, soror said:

I ordered it early the day this was posted and it went through but then I got an out of stock email.

Well yesterday morning, I got a message that it was out for delivery, and a tracking number.   Then early evening got a message that shipment is delayed..  Maybe it will come today.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:56 AM, Valley Girl said:

If you received the message that the reams were out of stock yesterday, check again. A few moments ago, I was able to snag 4 reams at $5 each before applying the coupon, which still works.

I saw your message late yesterday afternoon and I ordered it then.  20 hours later, I had the paper in my house.  I was shocked it got here so fast.  Although apparently I ordered color printer paper. I have no idea what is different between color printer paper and copy paper but  I have a black laserjet.  i assume it will still work.

Edited by cjzimmer1
  • Like 1

The under 24 hours delivery time is pretty darn amazing. Mine was delivered that quickly as well. Did anyone note which carrier it was shipped through? I was wondering if maybe the stores themselves we doing the delivery because I can't imagine this being very cost effective for them otherwise.