Menu

Experience with 121 Spanish using Avancemos?

I don't know anything about 121 Spanish, but since you aren't getting other responses I thought I would chime in. I teach high school Spanish at a local hybrid school and have loved the switch to online classes so much I have decided that I will be teaching virtually instead of in person next year (either through my current school or on my own) -- using Avancemos. I will be teaching Spanish 1, 2, and 3. Partly because I myself will have a Spanish 1 and 3 student and have Spanish 1 students from this year that will want to continue. I also offer one on one Spanish tutoring which was in person but now is online. Message me if I can be of any help or you want more info! 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ByGrace3 said:

I don't know anything about 121 Spanish, but since you aren't getting other responses I thought I would chime in. I teach high school Spanish at a local hybrid school and have loved the switch to online classes so much I have decided that I will be teaching virtually instead of in person next year (either through my current school or on my own) -- using Avancemos. I will be teaching Spanish 1, 2, and 3. Partly because I myself will have a Spanish 1 and 3 student and have Spanish 1 students from this year that will want to continue. I also offer one on one Spanish tutoring which was in person but now is online. Message me if I can be of any help or you want more info! 🙂

Yes, I will PM you!