Jump to content

Menu

Recommended Posts

So I’m not big into wearing masks but I kind of feel like we want to show the change we want to see everyone do when we are out in public for groceries and such.  Because normalizing masks when sick is something I’ve thought Japan has done right for a long time and we have high risk family members.

So I think I’m going to hop on the mask sewing train.

What fabrics should I use? And which pattern? Different sizes for the kids?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Saturday we set up a table to give away masks at the end of our driveway.  We ended up giving away about a hundred.

I don't know if they were the "best" mask pattern, but I'll send the last of 500 of them to dd's ship tomorrow. She sent me a text today, "Airman took 180 to the other barracks". I'm done. At least fo

This is what I used instead of elastic.  The cord locks make it easy to tighten them "just so"...but now I am out of cord locks.  More are coming in a week, so I will just sew and sew and then put the

Posted Images

I am fond of 100% quilting cotton. I prewashed to really tighten up the weave. They breathe well and wash up nicely. 
 

I like the craft passion patterns which sized nicely to my kids’ faces. I did have to custom a pattern for Dh off of their men’s pattern but he is a huge Viking of a man, iykwim. The nose bridge didn’t hit right and it didn’t extend far enough across his face. 
 

I changed the straps from earloop to respirator style. If you don’t have elastic, you can make ties. The earloop style didn’t fit tight enough. We still have a bit of fogging with our glasses compared to wearing a N95, but it is better than surgical mask style patterns. (We are not wearing contacts at all—we want some protection and we are minimizing touching our face).

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to try making this one today:

https://www.joann.com/how-to-make-a-face-mask/042188731P321.html

It's very simple, no pocket for a filter or anything like that. My sister is a skilled sewist and she brought the pattern to my attention --> which doesn't mean that she or I think it's the best pattern out there for every use, just that she recommended it as easy and it's useful for some group she is sewing for, pharmacists, I think.  It seems like it's fine for general, public use.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, marbel said:

I am going to try making this one today:

https://www.joann.com/how-to-make-a-face-mask/042188731P321.html

It's very simple, no pocket for a filter or anything like that. My sister is a skilled sewist and she brought the pattern to my attention --> which doesn't mean that she or I think it's the best pattern out there for every use, just that she recommended it as easy and it's useful for some group she is sewing for, pharmacists, I think.  It seems like it's fine for general, public use.  

Oooh I like the pipe cleaner modification for the nose on that one, and I have a ton of bias tape and pipe cleaners.  Cool!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_3668.thumb.jpeg.3e75e6fd95c003f996dc2dd9d3c6f31d.jpegIMG_3666.thumb.jpeg.93b07715fe0b8f883413711c791fdf43.jpeg

This is what I used instead of elastic.  The cord locks make it easy to tighten them "just so"...but now I am out of cord locks.  More are coming in a week, so I will just sew and sew and then put the cord locks on them.  I am using these myself, and giving them to friends.  The friends get one set of cord locks per person at this point, and two masks each.  I am using batiks which have been washed and dried in the making of the batik so they never shrink or fade.  I wash them but don't dry them; they don't get so crinkly that way.  I put pipe-cleaners in the top in a narrow pocket, but I have been told they rust, so I am using copper wire now--left over from beading days--and will move to floral wire when that is out.  I know health-care pros say not to use the wire, but I am doing this for friends and parishioners, and my experience with the wire is that it keeps my glasses from fogging up.  

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Patty Joanna, your masks are so pretty!  I have never heard of cord locks; that looks like a more comfortable option than elastic.

(My sewing was limited to clothing during my high school years, then simple skirts and dresses for my daughter and her dolls, then.. nothing much for the past 8ish years. I hauled out my fabric bin today but I am not even sure my sewing machine works anymore.)  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, marbel said:

Patty Joanna, your masks are so pretty!  I have never heard of cord locks; that looks like a more comfortable option than elastic.

(My sewing was limited to clothing during my high school years, then simple skirts and dresses for my daughter and her dolls, then.. nothing much for the past 8ish years. I hauled out my fabric bin today but I am not even sure my sewing machine works anymore.)  

Thank you!  That means a lot to me...because I figure if they are pretty, people will wear them.  I've been told that the elastic wears out people's ears.  I'm going to experiment with a new design using one long ribbon looped through loops on each corner; that will require only one cord lock, doubling my capacity.  

It's funny how all of this has come from the left-overs of previous hobbies...I have not had to buy any fabric and never will because I will be sick of sewing masks long before I go through this stash.  The ribbons, I had a ton to start with and then raided Michael's the day before we all got shut down.  Elastic, I found and friends have found in the sewing kit.  The wires, from my beading kit.  It's a fulfillment of all my past, in a funny way--and getting stuff cleared out in a really USEFUL way.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patty Joanna said:

Thank you!  That means a lot to me...because I figure if they are pretty, people will wear them.  I've been told that the elastic wears out people's ears.  I'm going to experiment with a new design using one long ribbon looped through loops on each corner; that will require only one cord lock, doubling my capacity.  

It's funny how all of this has come from the left-overs of previous hobbies...I have not had to buy any fabric and never will because I will be sick of sewing masks long before I go through this stash.  The ribbons, I had a ton to start with and then raided Michael's the day before we all got shut down.  Elastic, I found and friends have found in the sewing kit.  The wires, from my beading kit.  It's a fulfillment of all my past, in a funny way--and getting stuff cleared out in a really USEFUL way.

I have a large bin of fabric. Most of it is pretty prints, but rather girlish, as I  sewed for a girl/dolls.  Some is from aspirational projects that never happened. I don't have much ribbon or elastic right now but will scrounge. I would proudly wear one of your lovely masks. I hope to be wearing one of my own soon.

Well, actually my hope/prayer is that we won't have to go through life masked for long!  

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patty Joanna said:

Thank you!  That means a lot to me...because I figure if they are pretty, people will wear them.  I've been told that the elastic wears out people's ears.  I'm going to experiment with a new design using one long ribbon looped through loops on each corner; that will require only one cord lock, doubling my capacity.  

It's funny how all of this has come from the left-overs of previous hobbies...I have not had to buy any fabric and never will because I will be sick of sewing masks long before I go through this stash.  The ribbons, I had a ton to start with and then raided Michael's the day before we all got shut down.  Elastic, I found and friends have found in the sewing kit.  The wires, from my beading kit.  It's a fulfillment of all my past, in a funny way--and getting stuff cleared out in a really USEFUL way.

I've got loads of ribbon leftover from other hobbies as well. Is there a way to tell which ones are washable and which aren't? My rolls aren't very informative.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This was my biggest "haul"--I'm doing more masculine ones now...black and white, and saving the blacks for the monks and priests.  The ones on the far right here are a prettier color--these were in shadow. 

 

IMG_3685.thumb.jpeg.90f0303aad1ec06551d6d5f80e7a07f4.jpeg

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I've got loads of ribbon leftover from other hobbies as well. Is there a way to tell which ones are washable and which aren't? My rolls aren't very informative.

I just got polyester grosgrain and they seem to have come through the wash OK.  If you make them long enough, they can be tied, not cord-locked.  That is one other problem I am trying to solve with the four-loops idea I mentioned upthread--replacing a ribbon will be possible on that one.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patty Joanna said:

I just got polyester grosgrain and they seem to have come through the wash OK.  If you make them long enough, they can be tied, not cord-locked.  That is one other problem I am trying to solve with the four-loops idea I mentioned upthread--replacing a ribbon will be possible on that one.

I would love to see your four loops idea once you get it perfected. I've got all I need to make masks but I'm trying to avoid using elastic because of the friction pain others have experienced. Before this is all over, either you or some other genius is going to invent the perfect mask for us every day, average Joes.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I would love to see your four loops idea once you get it perfected. I've got all I need to make masks but I'm trying to avoid using elastic because of the friction pain others have experienced. Before this is all over, either you or some other genius is going to invent the perfect mask for us every day, average Joes.

OK!  I will send it along, when I get it. It won't be until Friday as I have an "order" of 10 to get out today and deliver tomorrow.  :0). My friend and I are going to meet at a park and talk on the phone, parked nose to nose.  We need some face time.  :0)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Arctic Mama, it’s a free printable pattern. Just google craft passion face mask pattern. I just folded my fabric to be four thicknesses deep and cut it all at once. I sewed two pieces for inner, two for outer, stitched top and bottom, reversed and top stitched those, tucked my sides in and inserted elastics, then stitched those in. Super fast! 
 

Pipe cleaners do rust. Floral wire does not. My friends have finished 1400 masks so far and did some testing back in March before ramping up to mass production of a surgical mask style.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Patty Joanna said:

WOW!  That is amazing!

Quilter’s guild + old home ec teachers.... 🙂 They were smart about how they organized it—broad call for supplies to the community, some of the quilters did mass cuttings of supplies, and they sent kits of 10 masks worth of supplies out in ziplocks to willing sewists. Not too many supplies were uncompleted/lost that way but they could utilize a lot of people to stitch. 10 masks is a reasonable commitment for most people...especially with the Deaconess hospital pattern (surgical mask style).

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on your sewing abilities and your supplies on hand. If you have nothing else, you can make a decent mask from sheet or pillowcase fabric, or from old t-shirts.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tanaqui said:

It depends on your sewing abilities and your supplies on hand. If you have nothing else, you can make a decent mask from sheet or pillowcase fabric, or from old t-shirts.

I *can* sew pretty well, I just kind of hate it 🤫

I’ll repair machines all day long though. But yeah, my ability to follow a pattern is not the issue, thankfully.  I’ve just never gotten on the sewing-is-fun train despite decades of trying.  Some of it is me hating to clean up my my machine and supplies because I don’t have a dedicated craft area.  Having an hour of setup, an hour of work, and an hour of cleanup kind of takes the fun out of it!

Edited by Arctic Mama
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

I *can* sew pretty well, I just kind of hate it 🤫

I’ll repair machines all day long though. But yeah, my ability to follow a pattern is not the issue, thankfully.  I’ve just never gotten on the sewing-is-fun train despite decades of trying.  Some of it is me hating to clean up my my machine and supplies because I don’t have a dedicated craft area.  Having an hour of setup, an hour of work, and an hour of cleanup kind of takes the fun out of it!

I used to sew a LOT when I had a studio space that I didn't have to clean up, a permanently "up" ironing board, and a big pool table to cut on.  I had a full bedroom in a big house with a closet to tuck away All The Things, and I had an office space in the kitchen.  

NOW I have a room that is less than half the size of the bedroom with no closet, that doubles as my home office and remote worker office.  I have no pool table (so a 2'x 3' folding cutting AND ironing board).  My sewing machine is in the family room, over THERE, my fabric is in the upstairs bedroom up THERE, and the ironing/cutting space is adjacent to the family room.  Since we are all shut-ins at this point, I am just leaving everything out.  It's not like "company's coming."  I really do miss my old space though.  

I was JUST getting the extra bedroom set up to be my sewing room when WHAM my son comes back home so he can go back to school.  He has plans to move out in July, and I am *very sure* these plans will work out.  :::devil face:::

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

Quilter’s guild + old home ec teachers.... 🙂 They were smart about how they organized it—broad call for supplies to the community, some of the quilters did mass cuttings of supplies, and they sent kits of 10 masks worth of supplies out in ziplocks to willing sewists. Not too many supplies were uncompleted/lost that way but they could utilize a lot of people to stitch. 10 masks is a reasonable commitment for most people...especially with the Deaconess hospital pattern (surgical mask style).

 

The cutting is what gives me a backache.  I can make 6 a day, if I stick to my guns, and do my paid job and so on.  I've started "batching" the work though so I waste less time walking around.  There goes my fitness program

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what I tried this time, with the loops in the corners, so 1) people can replace ribbons because they are worn out or grubby; 2) so I save cord-locks  because now THEY are backordered, and /OR 3 )because people hate the color I chose.  I cut 2.5" of ribbon and sewed them into the sides when I made the pleats; next time I will use 3".  Note that I backstitch over stress points.  

IMG_3696.thumb.jpeg.76a1e103e6cded3cb2715f5a667af1f5.jpeg

 

Then I put the binding on the edge.  

 

IMG_3697.thumb.jpeg.fb24769f8536836b95202afa3f54dee6.jpeg

 

Then I thought I was done except for inserting the long ribbon, ...

IMG_3698.thumb.jpeg.4da49d2ff64057d557ce5fc3e923ee82.jpeg

 

BUT I ended up so confused that I decided I had to stitch the loops down...  So I did that.  Next time I will do this at the same time I stitch down the binding...but I guarantee you that this particular mask is so completely over-sewn that it will NEVER fall apart.  HA.  Then I threaded the ribbon through top to bottom loop, across the bottom to the other loop, up through the top, to the cord lock.  It's about 4' of ribbon which is probably overkill but it is easier to make long ribbon shorter than the other way around.  

I will ask my friend if she likes this one or the 2-ribbon loops better.

IMG_3699.jpeg

 

UPDATE #1:  My friend just tried this on and loved it. It was easy to put on.  Basically, you pull the ribbon to the bottom, loop that over your head, put the mask to your face, pull on the top part of the ribbon (grab the cord-lock and pull) and then put the cord lock to the tightness you want the top ribbon.  I think the ribbon can be 3' long.  4' was overkill.    I'm going this route from here on out. 

Edited by Patty Joanna
Updated info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stephanier.1765 said:

I would love to see your four loops idea once you get it perfected. I've got all I need to make masks but I'm trying to avoid using elastic because of the friction pain others have experienced. Before this is all over, either you or some other genius is going to invent the perfect mask for us every day, average Joes.

See my post right above this one.  :0)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Patty Joanna said:

See my post right above this one.  :0)

 

That's just brilliant! Now I'm looking forward to getting started. My dad asked for some masks tonight so I'm crossing my fingers I have some masculine fabric around or I'll be making a last dash to Joanns tomorrow before they have to shut down for 30 days.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also order fabric online, but yeah...I know what you mean. I like to "feel" it.  

I like working with batiks because they have been washed and dried unto death in the making of the batik, and the fabric becomes really tightly woven, but still light so it is very comfortable on the face.  It is also easy to work with because it doesn't fray, and the pleating is easier to do. 

A nurse who works in a closed clinic (dealing with patients only on the phone) wore hers all day and said it was a LOT more comfortable than anything else she has ever used.  I was happy about that.  It batik with the two ribbon loops.  

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I made that last mad dash to Jo-ann only to find out they are considered essential and are remaining open. They sell fabric which is much needed right now and I'm relieved to know they will still be there. They are only allowing 35 people into the store at a time, though.

I saw this picture on Facebook this morning. It might be another good option with cord locks being hard to come by.

Face Mask.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Patty Joanna said:

IMG_3668.thumb.jpeg.3e75e6fd95c003f996dc2dd9d3c6f31d.jpegIMG_3666.thumb.jpeg.93b07715fe0b8f883413711c791fdf43.jpeg

This is what I used instead of elastic.  The cord locks make it easy to tighten them "just so"...but now I am out of cord locks.  More are coming in a week, so I will just sew and sew and then put the cord locks on them.  I am using these myself, and giving them to friends.  The friends get one set of cord locks per person at this point, and two masks each.  I am using batiks which have been washed and dried in the making of the batik so they never shrink or fade.  I wash them but don't dry them; they don't get so crinkly that way.  I put pipe-cleaners in the top in a narrow pocket, but I have been told they rust, so I am using copper wire now--left over from beading days--and will move to floral wire when that is out.  I know health-care pros say not to use the wire, but I am doing this for friends and parishioners, and my experience with the wire is that it keeps my glasses from fogging up.  

 

Really good looking masks!!!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

Well I made that last mad dash to Jo-ann only to find out they are considered essential and are remaining open. They sell fabric which is much needed right now and I'm relieved to know they will still be there. They are only allowing 35 people into the store at a time, though.

I saw this picture on Facebook this morning. It might be another good option with cord locks being hard to come by.

<snip>

That's interesting about Joann's. Every time they pop up in my facebook feed, people are slamming them for being open.  I am not sure whether or not I would consider them essential, but they seem to be performing an essential service right now.  I believe my local ones are doing curbside pickup as well.  I haven't really studied it, because I don't need to buy anything right now.  

Not starting a debate, just commenting on the "essential" status wrt what I'm seeing on facebook. 

Edited by marbel
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m saving materials that look like they might help, such as  wires used to band vegetables.

I wonder if tyvek type mailers would make helpful ties...

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, marbel said:

Every time they pop up in my facebook feed, people are slamming them for being open.  I am not sure whether or not I would consider them essential, but they seem to be performing an essential service right now.  I believe my local ones are doing curbside pickup as well.  I haven't really studied it, because I don't need to buy anything right now.  

Re: JoAnn's--our local quilt shop was deemed essential because people are getting stuff there to make gowns and masks and hats.  I'm going to run out of ribbon in not-too-long-from-now, and I would really appreciate being able to walk over to Michael's and do curbside pickup, because I know what I am getting there (because that is where I got what I have).  

Also, a lot of the projects kids are being asked to do by their online public schools require supplies which I know *I* would not have had on hand...so there is that.

But like you, not meaning to argue.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much, Patty Joanna! Your masks are like little wearable works of art! And I love the idea of toggles to adjust strap length. I used the bandanna-hair tie idea yesterday and could not get the proper adjustment no matter how hard I tried. I ended up using safety pins in weird ways.

I haven't read through every post, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, can I add a question about mask maintenance? Are y'all just running these through the washer/dryer?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Washing, but not drying.  They get all crinkled up when you dry them.  I don't mind because I have my iron out all the time now that I am making them, but it would be annoying to have to get  it out every time I washed my mask.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, PJ, you are an inspiration, lol. I did not ultimately choose to go with the surgical mask style as most of my stock is not going to clinical settings (and those pleated masks are ridiculously labor intensive) but I did buy some batik fabric and, you are so right, it’s fab. I have been able to get 6 medium size “fu” masks out of each fat quarter. I got a stack of 10 fat quarters for $20 too so I’m keeping costs down. I’m still using grosgrain for most masks but was able to get 55 yds of navy bias tape for $10 so I’m using that too. Thread is in short supply locally. The ribbon is also getting harder to buy. Ugh.

Today, I cut out and started sewing another 50 adult-mediums for the food bank volunteers so I should be able to mail them on Saturday.

image.jpg

Edited by Sneezyone
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just made my first mask and sent dd off to town (cattle and sheep supplies). When she gets back, I'll see what modifications she wants. Heaven knows I have enough elastic, fabric, interfacing, and ribbon to last a long, long time! I used the Joann's pattern. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 3:27 PM, Tanaqui said:

It depends on your sewing abilities and your supplies on hand. If you have nothing else, you can make a decent mask from sheet or pillowcase fabric, or from old t-shirts.

 

Hey! Thanks for this suggestion! I gave away a lot of my fabric stash last year, but cleaning out the linen closet is still on my to-do list. I bet I can get a LOT of masks out of a bedsheet!

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 3:42 PM, Patty Joanna said:

I find it really hard to sew on knits.  I don't know why.  :0/

 

You may need to use a different type of needle in your machine for best results on knits. I personally find the stretch factor makes it trickier to sew with.

PJ did you give a source for your little toggle pieces?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sneezyone said:

So, PJ, you are an inspiration, lol. I did not ultimately choose to go with the surgical mask style as most of my stock is not going to clinical settings (and those pleated masks are ridiculously labor intensive) but I did buy some batik fabric and, you are so right, it’s fab. I have been able to get 6 medium size “fu” masks out of each fat quarter. I got a stack of 10 fat quarters for $20 too so I’m keeping costs down. I’m still using grosgrain for most masks but was able to get 55 yds of navy bias tape for $10 so I’m using that too. Thread is in short supply locally. The ribbon is also getting harder to buy. Ugh.

Today, I cut out and started sewing another 50 adult-mediums for the food bank volunteers so I should be able to mail them on Saturday.

image.jpg

I want your pattern.  I’m getting sick of the repetition on mine and it IS labor intensive.  

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Tanaqui said:

I've been handsewing. The machine may be faster, but I can handsew from the couch while watching Netflix.

Mind sharing what you’re using for handsewing? I never learned to work a seeing machine but can embroider pretty okay 

 

1 hour ago, Sneezyone said:

So, PJ, you are an inspiration, lol. I did not ultimately choose to go with the surgical mask style as most of my stock is not going to clinical settings (and those pleated masks are ridiculously labor intensive) but I did buy some batik fabric and, you are so right, it’s fab. I have been able to get 6 medium size “fu” masks out of each fat quarter. I got a stack of 10 fat quarters for $20 too so I’m keeping costs down. I’m still using grosgrain for most masks but was able to get 55 yds of navy bias tape for $10 so I’m using that too. Thread is in short supply locally. The ribbon is also getting harder to buy. Ugh.

Today, I cut out and started sewing another 50 adult-mediums for the food bank volunteers so I should be able to mail them on Saturday.

image.jpg

Can you share the pattern for this ? 

Edited by madteaparty
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's this one...

https://freesewing.org/fu-facemask-freesewing.org.letter.pdf

The large will cover a commercial molded mask. The medium and small are typical adult and child sizes. With this pattern, you can gather the sides to get a snug fit. It uses less fabric than the surgical style too. ALSO!! I know it says the pattern doesn't include a seam allowance but I sew pretty close to the edge (3/8"), lol, and didn't need one. If you prefer a more generous seam allowance, cut your pieces a little bigger or enlarge the pattern about 10%.

1. Cut four (2-inside and 2-outside fabric). If using the fold, place fold on the long, curved edge.

2. Sew front/back fabric, right sides together, along the longest curved edge.

3. Sew the top/bottom insides together with w/3/8" seams. (SEE NOTE: 3A)

3A.  If you are using 18" strips for ties, sew them at the same time as the insides/outsides. Make sure they're turned in!!

3B. If you are using a single 36-38" ribbon/twill tape/bias tape, sew front and back together rounding the edges. Go around the corners .5" to save time.

4. Turn right sides out and press.

5A. Top stitch.

5B. Press casing seam allowance and stitch closed. Pull ribbon through casing. I leave 14-15" on the bottom edge depending on size. Tack casing @ bottom to prevent ribbon loss in the wash.

6. Singe ribbon ends.

 

Edited by Sneezyone
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fifiruth said:

 

Yep. I started out using flannel as an outer layer and then thought with summer coming it might get too hot so switched to PJ's recommendation of batik. It works great!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...