Menu

help my poor quarantined senior finish her honors capstone project: 5-10 minute survey about Netflix, etc. (xposted)

katilac

I tried to answer, but I got hung up on the first questions. We don’t have a dedicated entertainment budget (not even really sure what it would include?) so I can’t really answer the first couple of questions. Probably I’m overthinking.

I am curious what her capstone project is! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MEmama said:

I am curious what her capstone project is! 

economics, studying the industry, data analysis on results for consumer behavior and to make a consumer utility model and predict future behavior short term and long term

Something to that effect, I do not understand wibbly-wobbly economics stuff 😄

1 hour ago, PrincessMommy said:

done- but there's a typo.   CBA All Access is probably supposed to be CBS All Access

Thank you, she will fix it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Done!  I did struggle a bit with the second question (I think... can't remember exactly which number it was now) about why I chose the ones I did.  I chose them (Amazon Prime and Netflix) because at the time, those were really the only ones out there.  That wasn't an answer option.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DoraBora said:

Well, if she needs more, I'm sure lots of us know people who are at home tonight and have time to help.  😉

Please feel free to forward that link to anyone and everyone! The more responses above the minimum, the better, both for her grade and for future employment (they will sometimes ask about direct and/or leading experience with this kind of survey). 

Y'all are making her a happy girl!

• Like 2