Menu

French with Sally Barstow?

I do not know her personally, but she used to live here in my town.  People loved her and when she stopped teaching here in person, they drove to her new location, and then followed her online.  I have only heard fabulous things about her.  Since that was many years ago, I am sure that she has continued to improve.  

• Thanks 1

Yes!  We love her classes here.  My dd is taking her third year with Sally Barstow and is signed up for next year.  She is very easy to work with and kind (very understanding when we lost power for over a week).  She mixes book work with creative projects and lets students rework homework when they miss problems.  The emphasis is on developing a love of the language while steadily building skill.  The workload is just right for us.  My dd was very motivated and tends toward perfectionism and driveness.  She did not need a super stressful language class (like some of the latin classes I've heard about.)  This hits the sweet spot for us.  She is making good progress but never feels overwhelmed.

• Thanks 1