Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Æthelthryth the Texan

"Like" rationing- temporary lift request

I was wondering if there was any chance of a temporary suspension on the per day "Like" button limitations, since we are dealing with the¬†Bat Soup Virus situation and all?¬†ūüėĀ¬†

This is a pretty fun place to hang out sometimes- especially when we can't leave our houses-  and it would be nice to get to "like" more posts during this time of more unpleasant rationings. 

• Like 1

Since we have a COVID-19/Come on Eileen song we need a Bat Soup Virus/ Zoot Suit Riot song.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I was wondering if there was any chance of a temporary suspension on the per day "Like" button limitations, since we are dealing with the¬†Bat Soup Virus situation and all?¬†ūüėĀ¬†

This is a pretty fun place to hang out sometimes- especially when we can't leave our houses-  and it would be nice to get to "like" more posts during this time of more unpleasant rationings. 

Let me see what I can do on this one, OK? 

21 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

Thank you! 

I've spent a solid hour or more looking for the limitation setting so I can change it.  It is not on the administrator's "Likes" page, and I can't find it anywhere else, either.

I'll ask the forum provider about this and see what they have to say.¬† ¬†¬†ūüôā

Just now, Helpdesk said:

I've spent a solid hour or more looking for the limitation setting so I can change it.  It is not on the administrator's "Likes" page, and I can't find it anywhere else, either.

I'll ask the forum provider about this and see what they have to say.¬† ¬†¬†ūüôā

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into it! Much appreciated. 

Good news!  I was able to double the number of "likes" per day.  

Now, however, I have ear-worms of commercials and slogans that use the word "like":
-I like Ike!
-You get a lot to like with a Marlboro! Filter, flavor, pack or box.  (I can sing it for you if you want.)
-He won't like it--he hates everything.  Hey, he likes it!  Mikey LIKES it!

I hope you have a day you like!

On 3/23/2020 at 1:04 PM, Helpdesk said:

Good news!  I was able to double the number of "likes" per day.  

Now, however, I have ear-worms of commercials and slogans that use the word "like":
-I like Ike!
-You get a lot to like with a Marlboro! Filter, flavor, pack or box.  (I can sing it for you if you want.)
-He won't like it--he hates everything.  Hey, he likes it!  Mikey LIKES it!

I hope you have a day you like!

ūüėā¬†Your sacrifice is very much appreciated- I am sorry about the earworms, but like the extra likes! ūüôā

• Thanks 1