Menu

What's with the ads?

serendipitous journey

Do you yourself work through WWS exercises?

... because I'm seeing that in WWS2 and WWS3 the introductory material mentions that the instructor ought to have worked through the program.  Are y'all actually doing this?  

Just wondering.  🙂 

On 3/11/2020 at 5:50 PM, serendipitous journey said:

... because I'm seeing that in WWS2 and WWS3 the introductory material mentions that the instructor ought to have worked through the program.  Are y'all actually doing this?  

Just wondering.  🙂 

I have read all three and highlighted them cover to cover.  Does that count?  I’ve taught several groups of kids through the first two books.  I have learned a TON just reading them!  I imagine if I actually worked through them, I could rule the world 🤗!

• Like 3

Just now, Hadley said:

I have read all three and highlighted them cover to cover.  Does that count?  I’ve taught several groups of kids through the first two books.  I have learned a TON just reading them!  I imagine if I actually worked through them, I could rule the world 🤗!

Thanks for answering!!!!  this cheers me up ...

Glad to be of service!  We could all use some cheer today!

• Like 1

No. Grammar, yes. Latin, yes. Biology Lab, yes. Math, some days multiple times. Writing, no, I haven't. I coach, cheer, read the instructor text, discuss, critique, but stop short of working through the material. No doubt I would benefit from it.

• Like 1