Menu
Jump to content

What's with the ads?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

what does it say that I'm having to make subfolders in my coronavirus meme folder?

Me too! I've got multiple folders now! I have to be honest, coming to this thread is one of the things that I look most forward to every day!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

what does it say that I'm having to make subfolders in my coronavirus meme folder?

no, I don't have too many. . . . keep 'em coming.

 

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Negin said:

Me too! I've got multiple folders now! I have to be honest, coming to this thread is one of the things that I look most forward to every day!

I started out saving them in my general memes folder but it didn't take long to realize they needed their own sub folder.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Italian mayors are a hoot, off the chain angry as they are.  I wouldn’t cross them and expect to live 😆

 

Edited by Arctic Mama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

This Italian mayor is a hoot, off the chain angry as he is.  I wouldn’t cross this guy and expect to live 😆

 

 

These guys are great - and they have reason to be upset. 

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

For Sunday:

Moroni checking his watch.jpg

\

 

Wait, didn't Moroni fall off during the quake this week? nm, I see just the trumpet was detached.

Edited by HeighHo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeighHo said:

 

Wait, didn't Moroni fall off during the quake this week? nm, I see just the trumpet was detached.

only the trumpet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as an FYI. ESPN Ocho went live last night. Can’t say how stupid happy that makes me. And I hate sports. It’s sports for the rest of us. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

Just as an FYI. ESPN Ocho went live last night. Can’t say how stupid happy that makes me. And I hate sports. It’s sports for the rest of us. 

I happened to find this today and watched the cherry pit spitting contest and part of an arm wrestling competition.

I have to admit, it was kind of awesome.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Storygirl said:

I happened to find this today and watched the cherry pit spitting contest and part of an arm wrestling competition.

I have to admit, it was kind of awesome.

I think my kids would love this, but we don't have cable. 

 

13 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

Just as an FYI. ESPN Ocho went live last night. Can’t say how stupid happy that makes me. And I hate sports. It’s sports for the rest of us. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Storygirl said:

I happened to find this today and watched the cherry pit spitting contest and part of an arm wrestling competition.

I have to admit, it was kind of awesome.

Okay, that might be worth getting cable for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kbutton said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Note to self: Your neighbor's do not find it amusing when you put on your renaissance outfit and roll your wheelbarrow through the street calling to "bring out yer dead!" at 7 am.'

Are you kidding?  My neighbors work at Renaissance Fairs when there isn't a pandemic on!  They would find this hilarious!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Terabith said:

Are you kidding?  My neighbors work at Renaissance Fairs when there isn't a pandemic on!  They would find this hilarious!

so would any monty python fans.

"I'm not dead yet".  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't remember if I shared this one or not, or if someone else did. 

f28.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kbutton said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'FEELING GUILTY ABOUT YOUR KIDS WATCHING TOO MUCH TV? JUST MUTE IT & PUT THE SUBTITLES ON. BOOM. NOW THEY'RE READING.'

Switch the audio to Spanish and you get your foreign language too! 😉

Thanks for this thread.  🙂

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...