covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

126536659_10222316523295146_431685604246796917_n.jpg

This one made me laugh because I chose a 17-20 lb. turkey when I placed my online order and I received a 14-16 lb. substitution. That is PLENTY of turkey for the four of us (I was going for lots of leftovers), but maybe the plan is to downsize everyone's order so we will all need to have smaller gatherings. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ausmumof3 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/covid-candles-reviews-smell-b1763214.html

Not exactly a meme but kind of funny.  Apparently negative reviews of scented candles have increased through the covid pandemic with people complaining they have no smell.

they noticed . . . 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sassenach said:

An actual classic. After I showed this to her, my mom started calling her dh "poor little bunny" when he's sick. He thinks she's being nice and she gets a good kick out of it.

My husband is very stoic when he’s sick, so DD was unfamiliar with the phenomenon. A friend at co-op told her that her (teenage) brother wasn’t there because he had a man cold, and DD was a little confused; I think she thought it was some sort of actual condition.

• Haha 6