Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alte Veste Academy said:

OMG! This is me! I now take my oldest, who has a gift at opening the bags. (Apparently, the secret is to put the end between your palms and rub back and forth.)

In the produce section I just touch the item I was going to put in my own bag anyway since it is usually wet from being sprayed. I don't use bags for most fruit since most of it I skin anyway so I bag lettuce, radishes, cilantro, etc.

• Like 5

On 11/18/2020 at 10:22 AM, Lady Florida. said:

FB_IMG_1605716108587.jpg

Okay. I laugh but seriously? A teeny squirt of the hand sanitizer does the same as licking your fingers and just about everyone has an itty bottle of it on them these days. My Dh looked at me like I grew two heads when I did it. He was all “the struggle has felt so real and then you just do that!” 

Told him that’s why men should have purses too and why women’s clothing without pockets is stupid. Lol

Edited by Murphy101
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

This is an epic & hilarious mask.  I hope the link to this video works.. Couldnt figure out how to get it to work any other way.

Duck Mask

https://www.facebook.com/ecododoneed/videos/702892370341451

More important - where can you  buy them!?!?

21 minutes ago, gardenmom5 said:
  23 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

This is an epic & hilarious mask.  I hope the link to this video works.. Couldnt figure out how to get it to work any other way.

Duck Mask

https://www.facebook.com/ecododoneed/videos/702892370341451

More important - where can you  buy them!?!?

https://dodoneed.com/products/duck-talking-face-cover?fbclid=IwAR1lp69Sge4kIdhQLShN6AxZ4IKkLWvi52LwH1Gs7fEiabbt_KvtTMgYl4E

ANNNDDD    .  If you buy more than one, there are discounts.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, Plum said:

ah beat me to it. 
There was a woman at the store trying to open a bunch of produce bags so I offered her a dab of my hand sanitizer. I have a little bottle attached to my purse. 

If I don't have much to get but milk is one of the things (and I have no hand sanitizer) then taking that to the produce section and touching the condensation on the side of that usually works just as well. My DH doesn't carry hand sanitizer with him so I just told him to do this. LOL!