gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, happi duck said:

"I was in the Imagination Station with Connie"

*snort*

We saw that video the day before yesterday and since then, the answer to any question involves "in the imagination station with Connie Kendall"  Honestly, I think my kids thought they were the only people on earth who listened extensively to Adventures, so they loved the references!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, saraha said:

We saw that video the day before yesterday and since then, the answer to any question involves "in the imagination station with Connie Kendall"  Honestly, I think my kids thought they were the only people on earth who listened extensively to Adventures, so they loved the references!

We loved Adventures in Odyssey!  We had the special radio and listened every day!

I don't dare show that video to my kids...they'll relate and I'm currently too fragile to have them joke about being homeschooled!  (When ds feels regretful he never remembers the great stuff)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happi duck said:

We loved Adventures in Odyssey!  We had the special radio and listened every day!

I don't dare show that video to my kids...they'll relate and I'm currently too fragile to have them joke about being homeschooled!  (When ds feels regretful he never remembers the great stuff)

Yeah, homeschooling on a farm does not lead to lots of outside interaction... we tell them that's why we had so many kids, so they wouldn't be lonely! 🙂

1 hour ago, Where's Toto? said:

From what I've read (and done myself), the reaction is the same.  Diet Coke is just less sticky.  

Interesting about the sticky part...I had never heard that before.  I remember getting a better reaction with diet, but I never tried them side by side.  I am sure my kids would be happy to try, but my husband gave up Diet Coke and I am not giving my Mexican Coke to explode all over the backyard 😀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, purpleowl said:

Ask and you shall receive: 

It should be cued to the right spot, but just in case, the Mentos/Coke thing is at about the 3-minute mark.

Not that impressive.  

Part of the effect of the mentos is it dropping through the soda and disturbing more of the carbon dioxide.   

• Like 1