covid19 memes

gardenmom5

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

I loved Aunt Clara in Bewitched! 

I loved her and Dr. Bombay... oh and Uncle... whatever his name played by Paul Lind.  I always felt like they didn't have these characters on enough.  

And if we're honest, Endora is the reason we're in this mess and poor Aunt Clara is trying to put it all back to normal  🙂 

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

I loved her and Dr. Bombay... oh and Uncle... whatever his name played by Paul Lind.  I always felt like they didn't have these characters on enough.  

And if we're honest, Endora is the reason we're in this mess and poor Aunt Clara is trying to put it all back to normal  🙂 

Uncle Arthur. 

I've recently been watching reruns while doing other work.

It could also be Maurice having a temper tantrum.  He tends to destroy things when he gets angry.

• Like 4

hhehe

I keep wondering whenever I see the semen thing....given that you have to be within 6 feet of each other to um, experience that...aren't you already at risk? I mean, in what situation is that happening and the only risk factor is the semen?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ktgrok said:

hhehe

I keep wondering whenever I see the semen thing....given that you have to be within 6 feet of each other to um, experience that...aren't you already at risk? I mean, in what situation is that happening and the only risk factor is the semen?

You don't have a very active imagination.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ktgrok said:

hhehe

You must have missed the Official Recommendation thread.  It has sheet on safe covid TEA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonhawk said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2020/04/28/the-dr-fauci-of-the-1918-spanish-flu/#30474ae93547  

"More than a century ago, epidemiologist Dr. Thomas Tuttle prescribed face masks and social distancing to slow the influenza pandemic."

"image.png.0a2b716b6c1c88b0ba76b4899a1f1484.png

they are not the same picture.  anyone can see their hair is parted on opposite sides.  sheesh.

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Haha 6

The Intercom:  "We care about the health and safety of all our customers. We'd like to remind you that masks are required in this store. Please maintain 6 feet of space for social distancing. And thank you for shopping with us today."

Me:

image.png.2e5640893d8f9dc986b171a2d869acb4.png

Note: I don't have a problem with masks, but the reminders!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, rebcoola said:

You must have missed the "Official Recommendation" thread..  It was an info sheet on safe covid sex one option given was to use glory holes.

lol, that was all I could think of, but didn't want to say it 🙂

And I mean, if herpes, HPV, HIV, syphillis, etc don't get you to use protection, I don't think Covid will. 

Edited by Ktgrok
  • Like 2