Menu

If you don't have a profile picture...

Chris in VA

18 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

We are!  Though I admit many of the ladies don’t look like I pictured, it’s so nice to have faces to put with names 🙂

I agree.   Most are not how I pictured them but I love putting faces with names.

• Like 2

I'm not a very visual person, but in my mind each Hiver is kind of a hazy combination of a woman-next-door actress (pick your favorite--I said it's hazy in my mind 😉) and my three very long time real life best friends. Because I'm not a visual person that will probably remain the case for me despite the pictures. LOL!

Edited by Pawz4me
  • Like 8
  • Haha 5

The first picture is from me getting ready this morning.  I had curled my hair with an iron, but hadn’t run my fingers through it to loosen the curls. I thought, “Wow, I look like Medusa!” And I took a selfie to send to my friend so we could get a good laugh out of it.  

The second one I took just now, with loosened curls.  

31827D9B-6C1F-461F-8B99-246368DE37D3.jpeg

463AC8D9-A313-46C0-81E8-4D73823871F5.jpeg

Edited by Garga
  • Like 34

11 minutes ago, Garga said:

I constantly refer to you guys as my invisible friends. “Dh, my invisible friends say we should get some extra vitamin D in case the corona virus comes to our area.”

You guys aren’t quite so invisible anymore!

Ppl from the Hive are my imaginary friends, except the ones, like you, I've met IRL. You are my real imaginary friends. Dh needed that distinction.

• Like 4

Aww, I love this thread! It’s so fun putting faces to names, but I agree that the picture I’ve made in my head for picture-less posters seems “right” and the actual photo doesn’t match. 

I feel like everybody has seen pictures of me on here, especially recently with my trip photos, but I’ll add one in if I get a chance. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Quill said:

Aww, I love this thread! It’s so fun putting faces to names, but I agree that the picture I’ve made in my head for picture-less posters seems “right” and the actual photo doesn’t match. 

I will go with the photo in your head vs the photo I posted.  I am sure your "in your head" photo is more flattering.🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ottakee said:

I will go with the photo in your head vs the photo I posted.  I am sure your "in your head" photo is more flattering.🙃

My Hive friends are all so intelligent, you are all beautiful to me! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ok might have deleted enough prior photos to

post pic now.  This is from outside today with unusual blue sky no rain but cold!   My son was making wisecracks about me being almost 60 so I decided to go blonde...

Nope ... still can’t post photo.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pen said:

Ok might have deleted enough prior photos to

post pic now.  This is from outside today with unusual blue sky no rain but cold!   My son was making wisecracks about me being almost 60 so I decided to go blonde...

Nope ... still can’t post photo.  

Why is it actually soooo difficult to get photos on this site? So weird.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Quill said:

Why is it actually soooo difficult to get photos on this site? So weird.

I dunno.  And why do I keep getting logged out? And why one day/moment can I post links, and another moment / day I can’t.   ????? All very mysterious.  

Ok using @whitehawk approach, I look a bit like a decade plus older Quill, with a less attractive nose, more wrinkles, and different faux colored hair.  (My real hair is more same color as yours but more gray hairs.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2