Menu

What's with the ads?

hjffkj

Prayers please ( baby related)

I am just now seeing this.....congrats to all.  She is gorgeous.  So alert and so beautiful.   💕💕💕

Beautiful!  Congrats!  And how fun to have cousins the same age.  (She looks so thoughtful!)

4 hours ago, bibiche said:

Oh, look at her! So wise. She hasn’t forgotten all the secrets of the universe yet, that she’ll spend the rest of her life trying to remember. Congratulations. 🥳

I want to remember that one!  I love it.

Thank you all. Thank you for the prayers for my sil and nephew has well. He was born just after midnight! Mom and baby are healthy and happy.

• Like 34

10 minutes ago, hjffkj said:

Thank you all. Thank you for the prayers for my sil and nephew has well. He was born just after midnight! Mom and baby are healthy and happy.

That's wonderful!  So glad everyone is okay.  Congratulations to your whole family.

Glad everyone is doing well.  

I'm one of those people who thinks all babies look about the same (except my own, of course), but WOW, your dd is breathtaking.  Wow.  Such a beautiful baby.  

All I can do is echo everyone else, she is such a beautiful baby.  Those eyes...........  So glad you are doing well too!  

Glad your nephew arrived safely also.

Truly a lovely baby.  What a sweetheart.  You are so lucky.  Enjoy this amazing time.

Welcome to Freya and your new nephew!

Wishing a speedy recovery to you and your sister-in-law.

Regards,

Kareni

So happy for good outcomes! Freya is beautiful! 

16 hours ago, Jaybee said:

Oh my, that is one beautiful baby! She has one of those "old soul" faces. Beautiful eyes.

I was going to say the same thing - old soul!

As for your SIL, same thing happened to me. Spent all day getting all sorts of tests done as I was overdue. Finally went home and went into labor! Baby born a few hours later. I wonder if we just needed to know baby was okay before able to relax enough to go into labor?

• Like 1

Oh, Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby and I love her name. She is just gorgeous!!!! Enjoy all of the baby cuddles with your newest piece of perfection.

Thank you all so very much. All 4 of us are doing wonderfully. My sil and her baby have been home since yesterday since she gave birth at a birth center. 

Freya and I are set to go home in a few hours. She is just so precious and we're blessed to have her in the family. 

These two babies are certainly the closest in age cousins in the family. And I imagine it'll be a wild ride watching them grow up together.

I really appreciate all the support and prayers the Hive continually gives people during the rough, unknown, scary, etc times we all go through periodically.

• Like 8

On 2/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, hjffkj said:

I am so glad. It would have been so hard if something had gone wrong with him, but it would have been especially hard since your daughter is so close in age. I hope they have lots of cousins fun as they are growing up.