Menu

WTMA Online Grammar Classes

Hi Lori,      

My son has taken basic and now intermediate grammar with Ms. Otto and I think it is a great class. It's a very straightforward and clear presentation of grammar, and the homework is just the right amount to solidify the concepts. He finds the live classes engaging. 

Lukeion also offers a great class called Barbarian Diagrammarian. It's more condensed than the WTMA classes (covers more in less time). My older son took that class.

• Like 1

Mrs. Otto and WTMA has been fantastic. I did the purple book once through with my daughter. We then did lessons 1-40 in the red book. I signed her up for Grammar II at WTMA and it has been a great step. Obviously, Mrs. Otto really knows her grammar! The class is organized, friendly, and a great experience. 

• Like 1

DS13 is taking intermediate grammar after having taken basic grammar last semester. Mrs. Otto is amazing! Calm, sweet, patient, and so knowledgeable about grammar! She makes the class fun. My older two kids both took Lukeion's Barbarian Diagrammarian, which was wonderful, but my DD15 then took advanced grammar with Mrs. Otto, and there was plenty more to learn. It was truly advanced grammar. My kids found the BD diagrams too easy after the initial learning curve was over.

• Like 1