Menu

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do and ds16 arrived

Please pray right now. Fire 3 km away and coming fast. We just left. 

We are still ok. Our house is still there . The fire has slowed down but today is going to be 41oC so it will pick up again. we are going to see if they will let DH and I through the roadblock to

Oh no! Praying now!!! 

Please update us when you can and let us know you're safe. 

This is so scary. I can't even imagine how you and your family must be feeling right now. I'm so sorry. 😞

• Like 4

Dd, the twins and I are safe. DH and ds 16  aren’t here yet. They rang and said they were leaving but haven’t got here yet.they should have been here by now.

We have evacuated to Orbost.

we live between Marlo and Cape Conran 

I am having great trouble with internet it keeps dropping out

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

So glad that you, your dd, and the twins are safe.  Praying that your husband and ds16 are safe and arrive with you soon.

Edited by Junie
  • Like 4

Praying, for the fires to abate, for those fighting them, and for you and your family as you deal with this. 

I can only imagine how very very hard it is going to be to deal with the twins needs/behaviors in a new place, outside the normal routine. praying big prayers - as a mama to kids with some special needs I know how very hard it is to parent them outside our normal environment. 

• Like 7

Oh gosh - I’m so glad you are all safe, but so sorry you had to evacuate. I’m sure that was (and is) extremely stressful. I’m praying that your home will be spared, and that you and your family will be able to feel peace and comfort as you navigate the coming hours and days. We’re all here for you and sending our love. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PinkTulip said:

Oh gosh - I’m so glad you are all safe, but so sorry you had to evacuate. I’m sure that was (and is) extremely stressful. I’m praying that your home will be spared, and that you and your family will be able to feel peace and comfort as you navigate the coming hours and days. We’re all here for you and sending our love. 

Just seeing this & my prayers are echoing the above.

• Like 1