Menu

Pray right now please

Melissa in Australia

Dd, the twins and I are safe. DH and ds 16  aren’t here yet. They rang and said they were leaving but haven’t got here yet.they should have been here by now.

We have evacuated to Orbost.

we live between Marlo and Cape Conran 

I am having great trouble with internet it keeps dropping out

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

Praying, for the fires to abate, for those fighting them, and for you and your family as you deal with this. 

I can only imagine how very very hard it is going to be to deal with the twins needs/behaviors in a new place, outside the normal routine. praying big prayers - as a mama to kids with some special needs I know how very hard it is to parent them outside our normal environment. 

• Like 7

Oh gosh - I’m so glad you are all safe, but so sorry you had to evacuate. I’m sure that was (and is) extremely stressful. I’m praying that your home will be spared, and that you and your family will be able to feel peace and comfort as you navigate the coming hours and days. We’re all here for you and sending our love. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PinkTulip said:

Oh gosh - I’m so glad you are all safe, but so sorry you had to evacuate. I’m sure that was (and is) extremely stressful. I’m praying that your home will be spared, and that you and your family will be able to feel peace and comfort as you navigate the coming hours and days. We’re all here for you and sending our love. 

Just seeing this & my prayers are echoing the above.

• Like 1