Menu

Would this be against the rules?

Many of us have made lesson plans for texts and courses we’ve created on our own. Would it be against the rules to start a thread to share them? What if they want to sell them? How could we keep advertisers out while supporting our fellow boardies? 
Just curious. 

Sharing your plans with others on the board sounds like it could be a wonderful idea! I will run this question by the Press Minion (and/or SWB) and get a more definitive answer for you as well as any guidelines or restrictions that may need to be in place due to circumstances that I am unaware of. 

Just to update y'all...

We like the idea and want to make it easy for those who want to share their plans and various uses of WTM curricula!  There are a few parameters that will need to be in place such as not copying/posting existing, published lesson plans or product as part of what is shared. And if anyone has made a WTM-derivative product such as a quiz, study aid, or lesson plan etc. and wants to sell it, they should contact us here and tell us about their product.

We would like to have a central location for these to be posted and referenced for ease of navigation and sharing. There will be a pinned thread with all information and any official guidelines spelled out. It will likely be next week. 

I will update here when that is up and ready!