Menu

What's with the ads?

mamakelly

Are there any worksheets that go with the EconMovies on YouTube?

I've been searching for some worksheets for the EconMovies by Jason Clifford. I found his whole curriculum which I don't need, and a few scattered worksheets on TPT. Anyone know if someone makes a full set of worksheets for those movies?

There were less of those when I used them as bonus material with dd#1. I'm glad he's made more because they were fun extras. 

I am not aware of worksheets for his EconMovies (which, I believe, are separate from his CLEP/AP videos). I didn't consider them anything but an extra, fun, reinforcement.

And... it looks like there are some so @Mom0012 is right again. Here's the tweet: "TEACHERS! The Econmovies worksheets are now ready! If you got the Ultimate Practice Packet just enter your password to download them."

I saw that. Looks like you either have to buy the teacher pack ($80-100) or all of your students have to buy a license for the review videos and then you get those EconMovie worksheets for free. Ugh.

13 hours ago, mamakelly said:

I saw that. Looks like you either have to buy the teacher pack ($80-100) or all of your students have to buy a license for the review videos and then you get those EconMovie worksheets for free. Ugh.

Are you using this for a class or just a home-schooled student? Maybe I am missing something, but this looks like what I used with my student a couple of years ago. https://acdcecon.thinkific.com/courses/AP-macro-urp