Menu

What is the name of this button?

crazyforlatin

It sounds hollow when I knock on it, but I did google the name, plansrme, and it looks exactly like it. Mine are probably made to look like leather. But at least I now know where to start. I’m so very awful at sewing. I almost want to get a tailor to replace all 5 with the leather ones but it’ll probably cost more than the blazer. People always say that buttons make a huge difference on clothes. And I really like the woven look.

Thanks so much! 

6 hours ago, crazyforlatin said:

I’m so very awful at sewing. I almost want to get a tailor to replace all 5 with the leather ones but it’ll probably cost more than the blazer. People always say that buttons make a huge difference on clothes. And I really like the woven look.

Thanks so much! 

Don't you dare get a tailor to sew on BUTTONS!  Easiest thing in the world.  Can you thread a needle?  If so, you can sew a new button exactly where the original buttons were.  I'm sure there's a YouTube video.  Or 20.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 6:49 PM, plansrme said:

Don't you dare get a tailor to sew on BUTTONS!  Easiest thing in the world.  Can you thread a needle?  If so, you can sew a new button exactly where the original buttons were.  I'm sure there's a YouTube video.  Or 20.

Aye aye ma’am! Things I need to learn in 2020.

• Haha 1