Menu

What's with the ads?

ExcitedMama

Where can I find my VP Self Paced Course expiration?

I cannot figure out where to find the courses expiration date. I think I requested a later start date when I ordered them during a sale but now I can’t figure out what that was. Any idea where to look? Thanks!

If you go to the main VP log in, click on Courses, then Registration (the little clipboard with the checkmark icon on the right), and it should tell you which student, select the student and then it will have 12 month subscription and then a date of when it started. It's sort of hard to find. If you haven't already clicked to Accept Terms and Conditions, it doesn't show it. 

If that failed, you should have an email somewhere with the link, user name and password of when you started and it iwll tell you a rough idea from there. But I wouldn't waste too much time searching if you can't find them- just email their help desk and ask. They're usually very quick to respond during business hours. 

Thank you! Unfortunately I can’t find any date on the website. I bought last spring during their sale after they told me I could buy but delay the start date. Unfortunately I only have the email receipt but nothing about the delayed start date I chose at registration. Has anyone else had this problem? When I called they cannot see anything but my purchase date even though I know I chose a later start date as I bought the program to start in the fall with the new school year. 

Yep he started it. I emailed about it and apparently we started earlier than I’d planned to last year. Thanks for your help though!

• Like 1