Menu

Happy new year, Susan Wise Bauer! Here's a big thank you for hosting The Well-Trained Mind Community.

Kareni

We love and appreciate you, Susan! I hope to meet you someday but until then, all the best. Thank you for being brave enough to share your gifts with us. You not only created a ton of resources that enabled us to homeschool sucessfully, you also created an awesome community that has done far more good than you could possibly know. ♥️

Edited by Chris in VA
  • Like 3

Thank you so much for giving us the courage to take our Aspie son out of school after three disastrous years in brick-and-mortar school to homeschool through 8th grade! Thank you for allowing me the joy of re-learning (and sometimes learning for the first time--art history!) so many subjects myself as I taught them to my kids. Thanks for being an role model of creativity and hard work and intelligence with a splash of farming thrown in for adventure!

Happy New Year! 

Edited by Kalmia
  • Like 2

Susan, thanks for having the vision for this forum so many years ago. And thanks for sticking with us all the times we've made you want to pull your hair out! I've enjoyed homeschooling with this community so much, and now I just hang out to chat. All the best to you and yours for another year!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much, Susan Wise Bauer.  Thank you for this forum and for all the books you have written too.  Looking forward to buying the Next History of the world Book after I finish with the one up to the First Crusades.  My three children, who are all adults now, really benefited from your suggestions in Well Trained Child and the last one, from your books at their level too.

• Like 1