Menu

What's with the ads?

Arctic Mama

Renamed - Grant’s thread, updated post 527

Oh, Taryl, love.  I am so sorry.  The image you  used of last time around being hit by a truck and this time being tied to the train tracks is such a powerful one for the stress and sorrow your family has experienced - these past few months have asked so much from all of you, and I am heartbroken that this has ended with tragedy.  You did everything possible, and you did it over and over again for months - you worked and prayed and cried and strived.  You have been an amazing mother - to little Grant and to all your other children - through a nightmare of stress of fear and now grief.  I hope and pray that as your family goes through the grief and healing that there is some space for you to, eventually, process the trauma this has been for you.  

Sending you do much love.  May G-d bring comfort to you, and all who mourn.  And may the memory of your precious little one be a blessing. 

• Like 24

I’m so very sorry. I will continue to pray for you and your family. You were a wonderful mom to Grant. ❤️

I'm so very sorry.  Thinking of all of you as you grieve your sweet precious boy that touched us all during his brief life.  ❤️

Edited by FuzzyCatz
  • Like 1

I'm so, so sorry.  

Prayers and hugs for you ArticMama and your whole family.  

Lord, grant Eternal rest to Thy child, Grant Timothy.

• Like 4

Lighting a candle for your  precious boy.

Sending tender love for your grieving mama's heart.

• Like 2

I am so sorry.  I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family. 

"For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him."

May He bring you peace and comfort as you mourn.

• Like 8

I am so sorry, Taryl.  My deepest sympathies to you and your whole family.  I will pray that God will comfort you and give you peace as you all grieve.  We are here for you.

• Like 1

I am so very sorry.  Sending prayers and hugs.......

I've been thinking about you and that precious baby all day. I am heartbroken to hear of his passing. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to hear the latest news. I don’t have adequate words of comfort but please know I am so sad for your loss. 

Oh Taryl, I am so, so very sorry. I wish I had words of comfort for you, but I know nothing will help right now. I'm praying for you, Grant, and your whole family.

So sorry to hear this!   Please know that we will be praying for you and your family.  

I am so very, deeply sorry for your loss. (((((Hugs, prayers, and comfort))))) May the Lord bring you peace that passes all understanding, even as you grieve your precious Grant Timothy. I'm so very sorry you didn't get more than 3 days with him. ((((((hugs))))))

• Like 1

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Eternal rest grant unto him, and let perpetual light shine upon him.

We will continue to lift you and your family up in our prayers.

I don’t even know what to say.  We are just really numb right now, but I hear all your prayers and love and will process them when I can.  Thank you for hanging in there with me through this.  

• Like 13
  • Sad 47

Virtual flowers sent.  Hugs and prayers coming for you and your family.

image.thumb.png.d175572fac4d9e401ef56e12d4ba8638.png

• Like 2

I’m so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you and your sweet family. You will all be in my prayers. 

O MERCIFUL Father, whose face the angels of thy little ones do always behold in heaven; Grant us stedfastly to believe that this thy child hath been taken into the safe keeping of thine eternal love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

• Like 9