Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Janeway

Southwestern University or Austin College?

Does anyone have opinions or knowledge of these schools? Son is really happy with the schools he has already been admitted to, but he needs financial aid. I have been told these two might give good financial aid. Thank you!

• Like 1

I knew someone who went to Austin College. He then went on to Medical School. I don't remember what his Major was.

Follow-on to my previous comments about Austin College. If he would enjoy living in a small city, that is only one hour + North of Dallas, that might be of interest to him.  If he prefers to be in a large city, it wouldn't be a fit.

In your other thread about him graduating from High School, there is mention of Computer Science.  I just looked on USNEWS.COM for information about Austin College in Sherman TX and I am familiar with the school and with the city of Sherman. I do not believe they have a Major in Computer Science, should your DS become interested in that, however, I am not positive they do not have a C.S. Major.   It's a small Liberal Arts college in a small North Central Texas city.

Good luck to your DS!