Menu

Where would I find this apron?

Excelsior! Academy

Williams-Sonoma! I’ve had the same one for about 15 years. It’s light pink, so it does have a few stains, but I’ve used it and washed it hundreds of times. I use it almost every day! Here’s one in a print, but there are many colors/patterns to choose from. The part that goes around your neck is adjusted with the same strings that you tie around your waist. It’s just one big string. Once you adjust the neck the way you want, you just slip it over your head and tie around the waist. Super easy.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/woodland-berry-apron/?pkey=s|apron|93

Edited by mmasc
  • Like 1

My youngest, who loves to cook, has this apron. It isn't adjustable, but unless one is very large, it will fit anyone. It's been washed many times and still looks good. It does need ironing occasionally - or to be sprayed with Winkle Release stuff.  It isn't decorative, but if you need something like that, why not tie-dye it? 

https://www.worldmarket.com/product/gray+washed+cotton+smock.do

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Excelsior! Academy said:

It needs to be decorative or at least patterned to hide stains, and comfortable.  No back of neck ties.

Ikea had a clever apron design where there were no ties at the neck, you tighten everything at the waist.  You can buy any apron you like and just sew the neck together so you don't need to mess with it.  You could also go with a pinafore/asian apron design there are no ties at all.  There are also those chef, shirt things that button up the front.  They have the benefit of sleeves for maximum coverage.

I have a lot of aprons.  I'm messy.

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 1