Menu

Fun family “party” games?

Just Kate

I love board games, but sadly, my family’s just not that into them. When we do play, we have the best luck with the party-style games, like Wits & Wagers Family or Exploding Kittens.

I would like to get a new game for Christmas and I’m looking for suggestions. I am considering Pictionary Air and Blank Slate. Thoughts on these? Other suggestions?

My kids are 12 and 15. I would like to find a game that works with only four people, but can accommodate more players as well. 

2 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I say it in every game thread, but Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza! 

And since you did, I've bought it for so many gifts this year, lol. We love easy, no-brainer games like this. (It reminds me of Spot It, another quick reflex type game.)

How about Blokus? Our family of 4 plays that one all the time. 

1 hour ago, alisoncooks said:

And since you did, I've bought it for so many gifts this year, lol. We love easy, no-brainer games like this. (It reminds me of Spot It, another quick reflex type game.)

Just purchased Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza! It looks fun and the name alone makes me laugh. 

We do have Blokus, but we misplaced a few pieces. I need to see about replacing so we can play it again. It was always fun!!

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:17 PM, alisoncooks said:

We play Spot it as "Say the name of the common item" to lower the reflex part of the game.