Menu

30 Day Self-Reflection Challenge - Day 4

Granny_Weatherwax

It's going to sound soooooo cheesy, but my DH ❤

He is consistently selfless and encouraging and I can count on one hand in 22 years of marriage when I've felt like he's been rude or selfish with me or the kids, which he could definitely not say about me 🙄 and I so often think about how he would react when I'm in a tricky spot with one of the kids. But at the same time he's relentless about telling me how amazing he thinks I am and how he doesn't deserve me. Which would be annoying if I didn't know he absolutely means it lol! So, yeah. Eat your hearts out, ladies, I got the best one out there and I admire and respect him so so much!

I tell him all that a lot, so he knows, but I don't think he really realizes how much he inspires me to be a better person, so that I can live up to what he thinks about me a little bit better.

• Like 3

Dotti. I call her my Titus 2 woman. I've told her this many times.

3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

• Like 3