Menu

Is anybody else having to log in each time they visit the boards?

ereks mom

I just got a new laptop & when I'm on it, I have to log in every time I visit WTM boards, even though I've chosen "Remember Me" each time I log in. This happens even when I'm already logged in and then open a WTM page in a new window (for example, I sometimes have the K-8 board in one window & the High School board in another window so I can easily flip back & forth between them).

So, is there some setting I need to change on my new computer? Or is this a problem for the WTM webmaster? I know on the old board I always had to log in when I wanted to post on the Swap Board, even though I always checked "Remember Me".

I don't think it's a problem with the board. I clicked the 'remember me' box, and I'm able to stay logged in with my bookmark.

I don't know if this was a fluke or not, but on another website, I had to click the box first and then log in before the 'remember me' option would work. It probably doesn't make a difference, but maybe it's worth a try??