Menu

What's with the ads?

Sneezyone

Christmas Trees

3 hours ago, elroisees said:

I like the little fence around the base!

two posts? And a suspicious looking photo of a tree (lifted off the internet).  I think they're a troll.  

Edited by PrincessMommy
  • Like 4

Our tree is going up today.  We have a narrow (not quite pencil) tree since we're dealing with a small space.  We don't do a theme, it's pretty eclectic.  Tons of dance ornaments because oldest dd got a new ornament every year growing up and she doesn't have her own tree yet.  Then we made some ornaments for the younger kids over the years by taking toys from favorite things - Frozen, Minecraft, Pokemon, etc. and gluing ribbons to them to make them ornaments.    Then the usual made ornaments that little kids do in preschool - mostly oldest dd and mine from when I was a kid.   A few from the younger kids that we did at home.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

two posts? And a suspicious looking photo of a tree (lifted off the internet).  I think they're a troll.  

Really? Wow, I missed that. Hmmm. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

More than two, but the first had looked like a suspicious product placement for a gutter cleaning tool resurrecting an old thread.  I think some people do that for a living. “Influencers” or something like that. 

We won't even GET our tree until the 27th! We're having Christmas late this year, though we will get the new Christmas kittens early! The Navy/AF kids won't be home until then, so we'll get the tree on the 27th (this is actually a bigger deal to my kids than any other part of Christmas), celebrate on the 28th, and then some will head off on the 28th and 29th. It's going to be very hectic. We travel up valley and cut one every year. It will be a "chain up the trucks and then snowshoe in" year. 

Put it up today.

Looking at all your trees...we're a bit minimalist.

Christmas Tree 2019.jpg

Edited by Liz CA
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Margaret in CO said:

We won't even GET our tree until the 27th! We're having Christmas late this year, though we will get the new Christmas kittens early! The Navy/AF kids won't be home until then, so we'll get the tree on the 27th (this is actually a bigger deal to my kids than any other part of Christmas), celebrate on the 28th, and then some will head off on the 28th and 29th. It's going to be very hectic. We travel up valley and cut one every year. It will be a "chain up the trucks and then snowshoe in" year. 

Margaret, I think it's time to get an artificial tree....😋