Menu

Dino Slippers at Children's Place

amyx4

I'm almost out of little kids 😢 and I now mostly shop for teenagers.  My youngest ds has a pair of slippers from Children's Place that he has worn holes in! I would love to get him the next size up for Christmas. The slippers in Youth Size 5-6 are sold out online. I called customer service but they cannot see individual store inventory. I can put in my zip code but I only only search 75 miles. None available within 75 miles.  Individual stores won't do shipping.   (Ebay only has toddler sizes.)

So, here's the really big ask....If someone finds a pair near them....I'm willing to pay for the slippers and shipping and little bit more for your time. 

https://www.childrensplace.com/us/p/Boys-Dino-Faux-Fur-Slippers-3005313-698

I checked the online locator for my area and it says that there aren't any available in that size. 😞  I live in the Columbus, Ohio area. I checked within the 75 miles radius. Sorry!

ETA: I will be going to the mall this week.  I will pop into Children's Place just to double check that there isn't a pair there.  Please post if someone else finds them for you.

Edited by edelweiss
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cintinative said:

@amyx4 none within 50 miles of me 

but it is showing on my screen that you can buy them online. Maybe they got a few more in stock?

I see that but when I select the Youth size 5-6 it won't load into the cart. I called customer service an hour ago but I will call again in a day or two.

Thanks so much!