Menu

30 Day Self-Reflection Challenge - Day 3

Granny_Weatherwax

1 hour ago, Seasider too said:

November 20

Family stories and cookies. My cousins told me a story about how their dad picked up an alligator on the highway and brought it home for their backyard pond. 

And I though my fil was weird for having a skunk as a pet in the Bronx growing up. I hope it was a baby alligator!

• Like 1

The last time I laughed really hard was last week when DS was looking up "best jokes" on his phone to tell us at lunch and he came up with these two:

"My family has a genetic predisposition for diarrhea. It runs in our jeans."

"Someone stole my mood ring. I don't know how I feel about that."

🤣 I may or may not have the sense of humor of a 10 year old boy LOL

Edited by Momto6inIN
Eta spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On Thanksgiving we had our friends and the husband’s mother over. He reluctantly told the story of the time he was playing hide and seek with his brothers and his parents told them to go play outside. He didn’t realize that was code for something. He hid under his parents bed.... scarred for life. 

I laughed so hard that tears were streaming out of my eyes. 

• Haha 2

My last real belly laugh came during my DSIL's birthday party. I had bought a set of 8 Nerf guns and extra darts. His brothers and their wives were there (so 8 20 somethings and then a bunch of us older people). We had a blast having indoor Nerf wars and Capture the Flag. DGD loved being able to play rough in the house.