Menu

What's with the ads?

Spy Car

Cleaning With Steam

On 12/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

Okay, despite my possible embarrassment at posting my dirty floor grout on the internet for all to see, I figured the good in doing so would be worth it for an IRL example for those interested of what this thing can do. And I'm not having anyone over for potlucks, LOL, so hopefully no one cares that my grout was brown. Bill is 100% correct on how cool this thing is. I've been using this on the highest traffic part of my floor- coming in from our sunroom/backyard-  over the past two weekend and holy crap. I'm telling y'all. This is worth a lot more than $150. 

Background- I have no idea how old this tile/grout is- the previous owners had it installed and I will say the grout was "mostly" white/cream-ish when we moved here 5 years ago. They were two old people whose kids were older than me, so I'm guessing it never saw a lot of traffic. Not to mention she was an extremely intense housekeeper as best as I can tell (I am clean, but I hold no candle to people who sweep vacuum tracks out of the carpet and mop daily. We are a lot of people plus cats and large dogs living on property. I vacuum every other day usually and mop once a week unless some misadventure necessitates otherwise. I have used a variety of mops on the floor over the years- including a Hoover Floor Mate; my most usual is the Bissell Steam Mop. Neither do jack crap for grout btw. But they do a nice job on tile. Every once in a blue moon I would do the hands and knees floor scrub, but mostly just in the kitchen and it never made a massive difference. Not to mention arthritic knees made it rarely worth the effort- I have over 3k feet of tile and hard floor, so yeah, scrubbing like that isn't happening IRL most of the time. 

Anyway, this is a before and after of one tiny section of my floor- I am not sure if it's the exact same section and the lighting is different making the marbling and grout on the 1st pic look darker than it is, but anyway the effect is the same all over. The pictures honestly don't do it justice. It's made a MASSIVE difference on my grout. The whole floor is lighter looking. @Spy Car made a good call on this thing for sure. 

BEFORE: 

D7437C66-6145-40BB-8A3F-13D26B0F54F6_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.c657ccf8246b14399d1929645267e7bb.jpeg

AFTER: 

EC856543-7D1F-4D27-9383-3D50B314282F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.dcebb5ed311cdca4500c0db2108a3190.jpeg

Very cool.

Great example. And imagine what it would take to get that level of cleaning by scrubbing.

It would be backbreaking work on hands and knees scrubbing if it was possible at all.

I love my Neat and for $150 or less, it is a steal.

Bill

1 minute ago, Spy Car said:

Very cool.

Great example. And imagine what it would take to get that level of cleaning by scrubbing.

It would be backbreaking work on hands and knees scrubbing if it was possible at all.

I love my Neat and for $150 or less, it is a steal.

Bill

I never could get it that light with scrubbing- believe me, I tried! The steam does miracles that baking soda or Soft Scrub could not do. 

One last question- do you drain all of the water out of it before you store it? 

On 12/14/2019 at 12:35 PM, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

Fwiw, I had dh move the piano, so I could see what the grout looked like when we moved in and it's pretty close to the After picture. 

Bill is right to let the steam do the work. Last weekend I scrubbed the hell out of it while steaming and while it did get it clean, it gets it even cleaner if you just slowly go over it again and again. You barely have to put any pressure on the brush. It's insanely slow going, but it makes a huge difference, which is why I guess this worked so much better than just scrubbing it with a brush and a bucket of soapy water. My only complaint is when you run out of water you have to wait for it to cool down and add more, so it's like forced breaks. I'm about to be on my third container for the day and then I think I'll be finished for today. Maybe tomorrow- let me see how tired my hands are compared to last weekend, LOL. 

ETA- Did not make it through third full tank. I'm cooked, LOL. My hands and feet are both tired out, but my floor is looking like new! 

That's a lot of cleaning to go through 2+ tanks. I've never done that. Kudos on your work-ethic!

I am not posting this on the internet and advise that no one do this at home due to risks of burning oneself with steam, but cracking the screw ever so slightly to release steam makes refill times shorter if one is in a hurry. 

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I never could get it that light with scrubbing- believe me, I tried! The steam does miracles that baking soda or Soft Scrub could not do. 

I believe that you could not. I can imagine trying. And dying.

That's what makes these things essential. I can no longer imagine living without one. They are too good.

The only way I'd give up mine is is I had one of their Tosca steamers (about $1000) or one of their Hill Injection steamers (about $2000) and I don't see that happening in this lifetime.

I do not drain the water when I store. I think I would if it was going into long term storage. But I use the Neat almost daily.

Bill

• Like 1

Just now, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I did two more tanks today! And now I am kaput, LOL. I am hoping with 1-2 more tanks I'll have the living areas done. Nice way to get some audiobook time in. 🙂

I hope you are appreciated.

Because I know how much cleaning that represents.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought one and got it today. Thanks Bill! 

So far, so good. I cleaned the knobs on the washing machine first (been bothering me for years), the bathroom floorboards, around the base of the toilet, and the fabric couch. It doesn't take all the stains off the couch, but it seems cleaner to me. It's kinda fun. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tiberia said:

I bought one and got it today. Thanks Bill! 

So far, so good. I cleaned the knobs on the washing machine first (been bothering me for years), the bathroom floorboards, around the base of the toilet, and the fabric couch. It doesn't take all the stains off the couch, but it seems cleaner to me. It's kinda fun. 

59839138300__5A9D7A83-AE6B-4948-9E09-219A1230105C.MOV

Very cool. I hope you love it.

I will usually blast the first second of steam into a towel to avoid the initial spit of water with jobs like this.

It is a great tool for hard to clean places. Enjoy!

Bill

• Like 1

Oooh the washing machine!! I hadn't even thought about that. Maybe it will finally let me get the little spots by the hinges I can't get. 

When you are done with the brushes/small nozzle, throw them in the dishwasher utensil basket. Cleans them right up. 

I have given up on distilled water. I'm going through too much LOL. I'll just have to do the vinegar trick every so often. 

After using a zillion tanks now, I think for *just* mopping the floor, the Bissell is easier and so it's worth it to have both if you can store them, but for everything else, the Neat has already paid for itself. I can't imagine what it would have cost me to have someone come do all of the grout. 

I am officially done waxing poetic on Bill's discovery now. Happy steaming and happy holidays everyone. 🙂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

Oooh the washing machine!! I hadn't even thought about that. Maybe it will finally let me get the little spots by the hinges I can't get. 

When you are done with the brushes/small nozzle, throw them in the dishwasher utensil basket. Cleans them right up. 

I have given up on distilled water. I'm going through too much LOL. I'll just have to do the vinegar trick every so often. 

After using a zillion tanks now, I think for *just* mopping the floor, the Bissell is easier and so it's worth it to have both if you can store them, but for everything else, the Neat has already paid for itself. I can't imagine what it would have cost me to have someone come do all of the grout. 

I am officially done waxing poetic on Bill's discovery now. Happy steaming and happy holidays everyone. 🙂

💦Have yourself a steamy little Christmas 💦

Bill

• Haha 1

I also want to offer one last clarification on my before and after pics as I hadn't noticed how very different they are on my phone until seeing them on my laptop now, because I don't want to over promise My tile color is the color of the after picture. The before picture has a super amber cast with the flash for some reason which makes everything look a lot darker and then makes the after picture look more different than it was because it didn't use the flash. I wish I could go back and get a different before. The Neat didn't alter the color of the tile at all- it was always cream/gray, but did lighten the grout. So the pics might have made it look slightly more dramatic than it was- but just know the grout was more sand colored before and ended up more gray/cream in the after. But if you can gauge the starting point of the tile as the same as the after that probably gives a more realistic picture. 

I bought one of these too and am working on cleaning the very dirty grout and travertine tile that we have about 1000 sq ft of.  It is taking a good bit of scrubbing with a grout brush along with the streaming...just steaming isn’t enough for this stuff, and steaming alone dos nothing for all the tiny crevices in the tile where dirt has accumulated. When I finish it will all have to be sealed...ugh.  Here’s a picture where a section I've done runs into one I haven’t.  You can see how disgusting the grout is!

image.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, caedmyn said:

I bought one of these too and am working on cleaning the very dirty grout and travertine tile that we have about 1000 sq ft of.  It is taking a good bit of scrubbing with a grout brush along with the streaming...just steaming isn’t enough for this stuff, and steaming alone dos nothing for all the tiny crevices in the tile where dirt has accumulated. When I finish it will all have to be sealed...ugh.  Here’s a picture where a section I've done runs into one I haven’t.  You can see how disgusting the grout is!

image.jpg

That's very beautiful stone. I love it.

I'm sure you've been experimenting with your technique.

I've found going very slowly (not really "scrubbing") and letting the steam do the work to lift the dirt out of the grout has worked best for me, but I don't have similar floors. And whatever you are doing, it looks great.

Bill

• Like 1

Anyone else happy they have a steam cleaner in their arsenal right about now?

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

Anyone else happy they have a steam cleaner in their arsenal right about now?

Bill

Thank you for reminder!  Okay, I got it but now I need to really get on to using it!!!

Can you experts remind of hints and tricks?!

I got fearful of being burned.  

Obviously this is the perfect time to get the steamer full steam ahead!

18 minutes ago, Pen said:

Thank you for reminder!  Okay, I got it but now I need to really get on to using it!!!

Can you experts remind of hints and tricks?!

I got fearful of being burned.  

Obviously this is the perfect time to get the steamer full steam ahead!

You won't get burned.

The best tip I have is that if you overfill the water (which is easy to do) pull on the trigger and that will suck up what remains in the overflow area.

Any specific questions/concerns?

Bill

ETA: One other tip. The very first bit of "steam" that''s released is "wet," so if you only want dry steam shoot that bit into a sink or rag (etc) to avoid wetness.

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 2

I bought one on your recommendation a few months back and love it.  Thanks, Bill! The added bonus is you can have it set to continuously release steam in a small bathroom and it's a sauna! I always wanted a sauna.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Homeschool Mom in AZ said:

I bought one on your recommendation a few months back and love it.  Thanks, Bill! The added bonus is you can have it set to continuously release steam in a small bathroom and it's a sauna! I always wanted a sauna.

You are too funny.

Bill

I received one for my birthday a few months ago and am very happy to have it! The education wing in our church has a long, painted cinder block hallway that has painted handprints down the entire length. It has given me the heebie-jeebies since we came to this town 5 years ago—it is the dearest ambition of all kids up to grade 6 to find the handprint that best matches their hands! Took R2 (my name for steam cleaner) to church this morning and cleaned the ENTIRE WALL! Looks so much better! I told my DC, if you want to touch the wall, NOW is the time to do it! Am going to go in later this week and steam clean all surfaces in the classrooms, even though we have suspended our Wednesday School program for the time being.

So glad you recommended Dupay Neat!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ema said:

I received one for my birthday a few months ago and am very happy to have it! The education wing in our church has a long, painted cinder block hallway that has painted handprints down the entire length. It has given me the heebie-jeebies since we came to this town 5 years ago—it is the dearest ambition of all kids up to grade 6 to find the handprint that best matches their hands! Took R2 (my name for steam cleaner) to church this morning and cleaned the ENTIRE WALL! Looks so much better! I told my DC, if you want to touch the wall, NOW is the time to do it! Am going to go in later this week and steam clean all surfaces in the classrooms, even though we have suspended our Wednesday School program for the time being.

So glad you recommended Dupay Neat!

Glad that worked out for you. Doing walls seems particularly easy with the Neat. 

Love the R2 nickname. Might have to steal that.

We took my mother in to live with us last summer.

I've never been a germ-o-phobe in the past, but understanding how vulnerable is makes me happy to have this tool in my arsenal.

I hope you all stay safe!

Bill

• Like 2

Well, not to beat a dead horse...  I posted here too: https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/696808-disinfectant-experiments-old-thread-new-link/

But I spent an inordinate amount of time on this website last night (http://www.dranniesexperiments.com/steam-mop-testing) and thinking about all of the gunk I probably bring home on my shoes from the Library...the store...the gas station...   ...and the solution of steam mopping!  

So I really appreciate your recommendation.  😄  

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:56 PM, Spy Car said:

You are getting a Neat? Far out!

I know you will dig it.

Bill (who's having a 70's moment)

This is a very entertaining (and informative) thread!  Thanks!  😆

Bill, you've got a calling as a sales rep for this Neato gadget!   ...I'm still wondering if and how you're making a commission off of these WTM boards!  ?!  😄

ETA: M'Kay...I've read this entire thread and...wow!  That was both entertaining and convincing... I'm headed off to google the Neat!  Thanks!

Edited by vonbon
  • Like 2

Oh, we got one of these for Christmas! Can confirm, it's fabulous.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, vonbon said:

This is a very entertaining (and informative) thread!  Thanks!  😆

Bill, you've got a calling as a sales rep for this Neato gadget!   ...I'm still wondering if and how you're making a commission off of these WTM boards!  ?!  😄

ETA: M'Kay...I've read this entire thread and...wow!  That was both entertaining and convincing... I'm headed off to google the Neat!  Thanks!

LOL. Yeah, no commission. Boo hoo. I'm sure I've driven a few sales.  But these little units are great.

If you get one, I don't think you will regret it.

Bill

• Thanks 1

Can someone let me know if I can use this on wood floors? 
We just adopted a dog; I better make more of an effort in cleaning after her. 

1 minute ago, crazyforlatin said:

Can someone let me know if I can use this on wood floors? 
We just adopted a dog; I better make more of an effort in cleaning after her. 

Works great on wood floors. The primary reason I got one. Excellent.

But so multi-dimensional that floors are only a fraction of my current use.

For example, yesterday I did a fridge clean-out (OK I watched while my wife did it :tongue:) but down at the bottom of the floor when the drawer was removed there was a dark-sticky-solid residue of god-only-knows-what. Ick.

You ever get that? That crud will not come off without very serious scrubbing. It just won't.

Fired up the Neat. Blasted it clean in two minutes.

My hero!

Worth every penny. Literally.

Bill

• Like 3

I've been considering one for a while now.

I used to have a (cheaper) steamer that was a real pain. It took forever to heat up and often dripped water all over the place. The steam was very wet and drippy, and whatever you were cleaning needed to be cleaned regularly first, because it just got dust wet and pushed it around. 

Does this miracle device do any of that super-irritating stuff? Or is that all solved with this one?

20 hours ago, Spy Car said:

You won't get burned.

The best tip I have is that if you overfill the water (which is easy to do) pull on the trigger and that will suck up what remains in the overflow area.

Any specific questions/concerns?

Bill

ETA: One other tip. The very first bit of "steam" that''s released is "wet," so if you only want dry steam shoot that bit into a sink or rag (etc) to avoid wetness.

I’ll fire R2 up later and possibly send specific questions as I get to them.

it was some Amazon customer comments that got me worried about burns.

4 hours ago, Jentrovert said:

I've been considering one for a while now.

I used to have a (cheaper) steamer that was a real pain. It took forever to heat up and often dripped water all over the place. The steam was very wet and drippy, and whatever you were cleaning needed to be cleaned regularly first, because it just got dust wet and pushed it around. 

Does this miracle device do any of that super-irritating stuff? Or is that all solved with this one?

I have not timed the heat up time for a Neat (but thinking about 5-7 minutes) depending on how full.

The very first blast of "steam" is watery (which is why I've said to shoot it into a sink or towel if wetness is a negative) but after the first few seconds the steam is "dry." It does not drip water all over the place. Floors are very so slightly moist immediately after being steamed, but dry quickly (at least here in dry Los Angeles).

Mattresses or furniture can be streamed without them feeling "wet." The steam is pretty "dry."

I'd say problem solves (if 5 minutes or so doesn't qualify as a long time). One tank lasts a long time. That one boardy used 2 or more tanks in a cleaning session is evidence of compulsive cleaning behaviors. LOL. 

Bill 

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pen said:

I’ll fire R2 up later and possibly send specific questions as I get to them.

it was some Amazon customer comments that got me worried about burns.

I have accidentally brushed myself with the steam head. No burns. I don't advise testing it, but not dangerous in my estimation.

Fire that baby up and report back.

Bill

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spy Car said:

I have not timed the heat up time for a Neat (but thinking about 5-7 minutes) depending on how full.

The very first blast of "steam" is watery (which is why I've said to shoot it into a sink or towel if wetness is a negative) but after the first few seconds the steam is "dry." It does not drip water all over the place. Floors are very so slightly moist immediately after being steamed, but dry quickly (at least here in dry Los Angeles).

Mattresses or furniture can be streamed without them feeling "wet." The steam is pretty "dry."

I'd say problem solves (if 5 minutes or so doesn't qualify as a long time). One tank lasts a long time. That one boardy used 2 or more tanks in a cleaning session is evidence of compulsive cleaning behaviors. LOL. 

Bill 

Thank you! This helps a lot. With the other one, if I steamed a mattress it had to dry for hours. It is a lot more humid here, but I don't think the humidity would make *that* much difference. I'm inclined to think it was the machine.

I plan to get one. 😊

15 minutes ago, Jentrovert said:

Thank you! This helps a lot. With the other one, if I steamed a mattress it had to dry for hours. It is a lot more humid here, but I don't think the humidity would make *that* much difference. I'm inclined to think it was the machine.

I plan to get one. 😊

I think you will find the steam (first few seconds excepted) is pretty "dry." Obviously, steam is water vapor so there is some moisture. But after being steamed something like a mattress or couch still feels quite dry. Use a cloth to cover the triangular head that comes with the machine. It does make mattresses feel fresher. 

This is where having a close-to-professional level steamer really pays off. It does not just shoot out hot water and make a mess.

Bill (who is starting to think he might deserve a commission :tongue:)

• Thanks 1

Bill 

Okay I did a bunch of things with it. It’s good! no burns 😀

1) How do I turn it off?   Properly that is? 

(I unplugged it)

2) What do you do with your dog when it’s on? Mine seems a bit over interested unlike with vacuum cleaner which he keeps clear of. 

He does know “back” and “leave it” which I used. And then sent him out. 

3) Can wands ends be safely changed for different sorts of cleaning during one session? (How) They did seem quite hot. 

1 hour ago, Pen said:

(I unplugged it)

2) What do you do with your dog when it’s on? Mine seems a bit over interested unlike with vacuum cleaner which he keeps clear of. 

3) Can wands ends be safely changed for different sorts of cleaning during one session? (How) They did seem quite hot. 

Not Bill, but he made me buy it, and after several months of using, I can help. 🙂

!) Push the power button located above the hose and it will turn off. Or unplug it.

Make sure you do not have the handle locked in the steam position when you turn it on next time (or you will have quite the puddle on the floor). 

2) I just use the mop and figure the animals will figure it out to stay back. It's mainly my kitten and he plays chicken with it. I win. He eventually moves. It's pretty loud. 

3) Yes, I change the ends all the time mid use. If it's too hot, just use a towel to pull the current one off and then replace. Again make sure the steam button isn't locked down. 

General observation three+ months later- the Bissell steam mop is still better for mopping floors in general imo. It heats up much much faster,  is more maneuverable and less streaky. But the Neat hands down for grout and other surfaces. I have no issues justifying owning both. I replaced my Bissell cap that cracked for $5 for an off brand on Amazon, so I'm still in the steaming business on both fronts, lol. 

Edited by Æthelthryth the Texan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Pen said:

(I unplugged it)

To turn it "off" press the huge button on the side on the machine. It is the only button on the device. The one that lights up.

It is generally a bad idea to yank cords on devices while they are on (I think).

Bill

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spy Car said:

To turn it "off" press the huge button on the side on the machine. It is the only button on the device. The one that lights up.

It is generally a bad idea to yank cords on devices while they are on (I think).

Bill

Nothing seemed to change when I pushed the power button .  It stayed lit up Green. 

6 minutes ago, Pen said:

Nothing seemed to change when I pushed the power button .  It stayed lit up Green. 

Wha? Are you sure?

Push harder, If that doesn't turn off the machine then you have an issue.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wha? Are you sure?

Push harder, If that doesn't turn off the machine then you have an issue.

Bill

Ok -  can’t check now, but I’ll get it back on later and try pushing  Hard!  next time.  

4 hours ago, Spy Car said:

Bill

It happens all the time for me with the vacuum cleaner unintentionally and hasn't seemed to cause an issue (8 years and counting with the Miele and Shark I have) but this one is a heavier duty cord, so maybe that's different? 

Also, I want to go on record to say I'd have paid an additional $50 for it to have a retractable cord. The cord storage is the only non-optimal feature on this thing. 

5 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

It happens all the time for me with the vacuum cleaner unintentionally and hasn't seemed to cause an issue (8 years and counting with the Miele and Shark I have) but this one is a heavier duty cord, so maybe that's different? 

Also, I want to go on record to say I'd have paid an additional $50 for it to have a retractable cord. The cord storage is the only non-optimal feature on this thing. 

I'd say two things are non-optimal. One is the cord reel being on the bottom (and manual) and the other is the hose being non-detachable. 

The hose thing is supposedly doing to change when they release a Neat II. Not sure about the cord.

Even with these non-optimal features, you could not pry this puppy out of my hands. No way.

I love it. 

Bill

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

I'd say two things are non-optimal. One is the cord reel being on the bottom (and manual) and the other is the hose being non-detachable. 

The hose thing is supposedly doing to change when they release a Neat II. Not sure about the cord.

Even with these non-optimal features, you could not pry this puppy out of my hands. No way.

I love it. 

Bill

I've wondered if they can't do a retractable cord because of the heat level on the exterior...........the little mini-radiator effect is pretty impressive. 

I'm a perfectionist who doesn't love cleaning, so the idea of being able to really clean & sanitize with less work is very appealing right now! 

Arriving next week. Expect questions 🙂

• Haha 1

Mine arrived yesterday!!!!  I'm looking forward to starting with it in my bathroom today - floors, toilet, walls, shower!  

Has anyone used the 'window' attachment for glass shower walls/doors?  Will the steamer get rid of the haziness on the glass, or will it need a cleaner sprayed on first?

• Like 1

Would it be possible to steam teenagers’ athletic shoes and shin guards? 

1 hour ago, Acorn said:

Would it be possible to steam teenagers’ athletic shoes and shin guards? 

Sure. Why not?

For the shoes you'd just want to spray the very initial blast (a couple of seconds) into a towel or sink (etc) because--as I've mentioned previously--the very first release is a little wet. After that you could certainly spray shoes with the wand. Same with shin guards.

Bill

On 3/20/2020 at 8:37 AM, jen3kids said:

Has anyone used the 'window' attachment for glass shower walls/doors?  Will the steamer get rid of the haziness on the glass, or will it need a cleaner sprayed on first?

I used the window attachment without cleaner and it was fine.  Where I live now the water isn't hard.  Where I lived before hard water was a real challenge, so that might factor into your situation, I don't know for sure.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:43 PM, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

I do.  I can't stand the thought of anything growing in there and then coming out in my steam.  Maybe the steam kills it, but it's no big deal to drain it since I don't have the retractable cord and put it on its side to wind the cord anyway.

11 minutes ago, Homeschool Mom in AZ said:

I used the window attachment without cleaner and it was fine.  Where I live now the water isn't hard.  Where I lived before hard water was a real challenge, so that might factor into your situation, I don't know for sure.

We have hard water. Can you mix vinegar into the tank and use that to clean?

3 minutes ago, Homeschool Mom in AZ said:

I do.  I can't stand the thought of anything growing in there and then coming out in my steam.  Maybe the steam kills it, but it's no big deal to drain it since I don't have the retractable cord and put it on its side to wind the cord anyway.

Realize that the water inside the boiler had been heated to the point where it creates steam. Nothing will live in that.

Then--any that's leftover--is sealed airtight.

Then--before it is used again-it is re-boiled to create steam.

I'd dare say there is less risk of the water inside the machine containing pathogens that there is in the tap water or bottled water that would go into replace it.

Bill

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Homeschool Mom in AZ said:

Thank you.  DH used it on the shower wall and doors and while it took some scum off, the older, harder stuff is still there.  But - it's a huge improvement.  I think that if we sprayed the peroxide gel cleaner that I have, let it sit for a bit and then attacked with the steam cleaner, it would all come off.

• Like 1