Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
SeaConquest

Online middle school astrobiology courses taught by a former astronaut instructor

My son is taking these astrobiology classes on Friday afternoons and hopes that others will join him (she offers several other times as well). The classes are taught by a former astronaut instructor!

50% off until December 8th

https://shoutout.wix.com/so/aeMvmyjWv?fbclid=IwAR037x2ng9rO6V9SnOCL5VvZ5E1uCm38Mcykn-gBCIfMNW9R1DojyH6S9C4#/main

https://www.artofinquiry.net/philosophy?fbclid=IwAR1AhvIewUjTzdYMGT1SEKu-CL3e6ske3-ILlINMpHKfXIm_yorfpRXwirU

@SeaConquest , Would you say these courses would be appropriate for a pretty average, on-level (5th grade) 10-year old? I mean I think she’s fabulous, but she could never be accused of being accelerated 😄 In fact, we’ve just got her ADHD/anxiety dialed in, so I feel like for the first time, we’re making great academic progress. Or do you think the courses are geared more toward very bright/gifted learners? 

Thanks for posting. They look super interesting.

Edited by fourisenough
Tagging OP

19 hours ago, fourisenough said:

@SeaConquest , Would you say these courses would be appropriate for a pretty average, on-level (5th grade) 10-year old? I mean I think she’s fabulous, but she could never be accused of being accelerated 😄 In fact, we’ve just got her ADHD/anxiety dialed in, so I feel like for the first time, we’re making great academic progress. Or do you think the courses are geared more toward very bright/gifted learners? 

Thanks for posting. They look super interesting.

I don't know yet because we are just starting the classes in January. I would email the teacher and see what she says. They don't seem to have much in the way of homework, so it seems like it would be more of a question of whether she would be interested in and could follow the topics. I don't see why not, but just to be sure, I would shoot her an email. My son has ADHD too, so I feel you. 🙂

• Like 1