Menu

AP English Literature (PAH) - Serbicki

My DD is in her AP Lang with AIM Academy. Still want my thoughts? I describe it as rich, but lean. She isn’t writing nearly as much as last year in CLRC Great Books, but the writing she’s doing is high-quality. Feedback isn’t voluminous, but is detailed and helpful. Reading load is very doable. I’m cautiously optimistic it will be good prep for the AP Exam.

Edited by fourisenough
Holy typos
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, fourisenough said:

My DD is in her AP Lang with AIM Academy. Still want my thoughts? I describe it as rich, but lean. She isn’t writing nearly as much as last year in CLRC Great Books, but the writing she’s doing is high-quality. Feedback isn’t voluminous, but is detailed and helpful. Reading load is very doable. I’m cautiously optimistic it will be good prep for the AP Exam.

I agree completely with this description. My ds took AP Lang last year with Serbicki through AIM. He got a 5 on the AP exam. He is taking AP Lit with her this year and the class has a similar format. We both like that her discussion board does not take up too much of his time. 

• Like 2