Menu

Drury University (Springfield MO?)

Dmmetler

DD discovered that they have both a behavioral Neuroscience major and a concentration in neurodiversity, which is interesting. She also likes the location, since Springfield is near a nice area for herping and outdoor stuff, while not being too far from home. Based on their calculator, she would get decent merit aid. Anyone know anything specific?

My ds graduated from Drury in May. I was thrilled with his experience there and he was too. I also attended one semester of online classes before starting back for my Master's degree. That is a totally different animal, but my experience there was positive too.

The professors were fantastic. The class sizes are small, and students have the opportunity to do about anything they want to do - faculty is very supportive. The biggest downside that I'm aware of is that the variety of classes offered is smaller, in proportion to their very small size. However, professors will setup independent study, projects, research opportunities etc that go beyond course offerings (at least they did in the English and Mulimedia departments). If you have any specific questions, feel free. I'm not around TWTM much anymore, but feel free to send me a message

• Like 1