Menu

What's with the ads?

DawnM

Keds or like style comfy shoes

I have just ordered some keds, black leather, to kind of go with anything......what other comfy closed toes and closed heal shoes should I look at?  I have to be able to wear those no show socks with them as I often wear capris.  

I will see how the keds work out as I haven't had a pair in 30 years.

These are definitely expensive, but I’m totally wanting these shoes right now. I like the warm grey, but the black with white soles are really cute too. So full disclosure, I don’t own them (yet!), but after trying on seventy billion similar shoes, these were the *only* ones that were comfy and did NOT slip off my narrow heels. They are super comfy and totally soft leather  

https://www.zappos.com/p/ecco-soft-7-low-cut-zip-bootie-warm-grey-powder/product/8868134/color/682827

Edited by mmasc

3 hours ago, Carrie12345 said:

I’m a Converse gal with Vans kids.

I love the look of Converse and had 2 pairs I wore all the time in high school.  I want another pair, but every time I try them on, they are so uncomfortable. ☹️  

I wore Keds when I was younger, but Converse have always hurt my heels (and felt very stiff). I now swear by Lems. I've had a pair of Primal 2's for four years now, and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn (particularly the back of the heels, which are often a problem for me). 

My Go walks are comfy but not very stylish. I bought some keds and there's a range of styles/cost/comfort. I bought a slightly more expensive style that has memory foam or something in the sole and those have been great. 

• Like 1