Menu

Anyone watching The Truth About Cancer online?

Anyone watching the TTAC series (replay this weekend) online?  I'm interested in the phone number to text for the free book that Dr. Veronique Desaulniers gave.  Did anyone else write it down?  TTAC is very informational if you haven't tuned in before...

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/2019-live-event/watch/?utm_campaign=live-event-2019&utm_medium=email&utm_source=all-actives-ttac&utm_content=live-event-2019-stream-watch-oct19-930am&a_aid=5a84a1f683718#agnd-two

Dr. Edward Group is speaking now in room 1.  I hope you can watch, or check on youtube. these series can be purchased after the weekend.  

TTAC is the Truth about Cancer.

• Thanks 1

Notwithstanding that a lot of these things are selling supplements or books or whatever, I think across a broad spectrum of problems cancer in this case, autoimmunity in a series I was watching a few weeks ago. emotional issues, lack of proper nutrients seems relevant in a huge array of problems.

There should possibly be a pinned thread about basics like nutrition and sleep before dealing with what outward manifestation any particular board member may likely be dealing with.  

Sort of like checking that an appliance or electronic is plugged in before deciding it has something wrong with it.☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ***** said:

Anyone watching the TTAC series (replay this weekend) online?  I'm interested in the phone number to text for the free book that Dr. Veronique Desaulniers gave.  

Not sure which free book you are referring to as I didn't watch the series. She has a free book on her website https://breastcancerconquerorshop.com/product/hormones-cause-breast-cancer/

“Do Your Hormones Cause Breast Cancer

$0.00

Women have been taught to live in fear of their hormones. Discover the real truth about how your hormones impact your health.”

Pen,

oh, I never thought about the possibility that some might think my name might be spam!  I just came up with that because I have trouble deciding and it seems that what people come up with is their identity, and I couldn't come up with a clever name when I signed up at WTM! Not that I think of myself as a 5 star, which someone jokingly said, which is a clever statement 😉, but it was just easy!

You are right about these sights as selling things.  This is the 3rd year I have watched this series. This one was done differently as it was held live, rather than taped interviews of the presenters.  So to me it did have  more of an infomercial feel to it.  Ty and Charlene have created a great series, but I didn't care for the layout as much this year.  I am actually surprised that not more forum people here at WTM know about the series or have seen it this year.  The speakers did support everything you stated above.  

Arcadia, thanks for the link.  I looked over my notes and actually it is a course she is giving later in October, not a book, but I will look in to the book.  Yes, the slides are rather quick.  She gave the number only one time in her speech, not on the slides, which would have been helpful.  

The TTAC copies of this webinar are for sale, as they have done for the past several years. So if anyone is interested, they could find copies online.  

• Thanks 1

Please look into actual science,

This is from 2015 but it's still relevant as Bollinger is still out there promoting his pseudoscience. Yes it's long and it includes links that are also long, but you can't get the info with sound bites.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-truth-about-cancer-series-is-untruthful-about-cancer/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I caught some of it on and off yesterday.  I think it’s starting up again at 2:30 pacific time ( about 5 minutes away as I post this) 

I think listening with both an open mind and also a questioning one (same goes for conventional approaches too) is useful.

and if one actually has cancer I think it’s wise to personally research both conventional and alternative approaches.  And they need not be mutually exclusive.

• Like 1