Menu

Clover_____Biology?

Since I’ve declared this year’s online class picks largely successful, it’s time to start worrying about next year’s line up, right?! DD has taken and loved/is loving Clover Creek Physics and Clover Valley Chemistry (regular, not honors). What secular, rigorous Bio should she take next year in 11th grade? Bonus for being asynchronous. Yes, I’ve read the pinned thread 😉 Blue Tent? WTMA? Something else I haven’t thought of?

11 hours ago, MamaSprout said:

Worldly Pupil? Comes highly recommended on some private lists I'm on.

https://www.worldlypupil.com/

Oooo, how fascinating. Can you link (or at least copy & paste) reviews you’ve read of Worldly Pupil? I’m very interested in several of their offerings and would love to learn more. 

19 minutes ago, fourisenough said:

Oooo, how fascinating. Can you link (or at least copy & paste) reviews you’ve read of Worldly Pupil? I’m very interested in several of their offerings and would love to learn more. 

I can't- they are on lists with "no forwarding" specifically in the group rules. They are largely "gifted" and "college bound" type lists (PM me, though, if you want links to join!)

Another good-but-lesser known provider for advanced (i.e. high end Juniors and Seniors) literature- scroll down for her online options unless you are local to DC: https://www.learningoutsidethebox.net/spring-2020-classes.html

• Like 1