Menu

What's with the ads?

itsheresomewhere

Need an honest answer

13 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

There is a debate in my house right now.  Please answer yes or no ( or break into the theme song if you know it).  

Do you know what Spider Pig is? 

Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does whatever a spider pig does.

🍩

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Nope. Now, if you want to know who lives in a pineapple under the sea, I’m your gal! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Quill said:

Nope. Now, if you want to know who lives in a pineapple under the sea, I’m your gal! 

OMG, that was the ONLY thing we could find on the hotel cable when we were up in chicago!  I swear, next time we travel, we are brining our roku to try to plug in if we can.  We had like 3 hours of pineapples under the sea between our check in and the rehearsal dinner.  And my son is still walking around asking who lives in a pineapple under the sea.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks everyone. 
My DD wants to dress the skinny pig as this for a pet costume contest and was worried no one would remember it and the song with it.  Lol. 

• Like 1

No idea at all, but now I am off to google.  Thank you to the Hive for always pointing out the things I need to learn 😂

Edited by Attolia
  • Like 3

Just now, happysmileylady said:

Skinny pig?  You have a small pot belly pig pet?  

O.   M.   G.    

There's no way I could resist!  

Lol.  She raises skinny pigs( hairless guinea pigs for those who haven’t seen on before) and this one just fits it. 

Wait, wait, it's a GUINEA PIG?!?!?

If I was a judge in a pet costume contest and saw a hairless Guinea Pig in a Spider Pig costume, I would straight up lose it and there would be no contest, that would win.  

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

Lol.  She raises skinny pigs( hairless guinea pigs for those who haven’t seen on before) and this one just fits it. 

I have heard of spider pigs, but not skinny pigs.  Those are really cute!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happysmileylady said:

Wait, wait, it's a GUINEA PIG?!?!?

If I was a judge in a pet costume contest and saw a hairless Guinea Pig in a Spider Pig costume, I would straight up lose it and there would be no contest, that would win.  

Thank you.  She needs you as a judge. Usually they have a bit of hair on the nose and remind you of baby hippos but this one is completely hairless.

Edited by itsheresomewhere

13 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

Thank you.  She needs you as a judge. Usually they have a bit of hair on the nose and remind you of baby hippos but this one is completely hairless.

So....um....now I have to know if you know the Naked Mole Rap

Editied because the wrong link came up

Ok, here's the right one

Naked Mole Rap

Edited by happysmileylady
  • Like 1

I just sang the spider pig song earlier today. My children looked at me like I was crazy. My 2 year old even told me, ' pigs are not spiders. Mans are spiders. Pigs are pink.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, itsheresomewhere said:

There is a debate in my house right now.  Please answer yes or no ( or break into the theme song if you know it).  

Do you know what Spider Pig is? 

Never heard of it.

• Like 1

I know spider pig AND pineapple under the sea.   Although I stopped watching the former somewhere around Season 20, I did see the movie.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hjffkj said:

I just sang the spider pig song earlier today. My children looked at me like I was crazy. My 2 year old even told me, ' pigs are not spiders. Mans are spiders. Pigs are pink.'

That is a wise 2 year old.

• Like 1

I do know what it is, but I think it is a cute costume idea either way, whether someone knows/remembers it or not.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SquirrellyMama said:

No, but my youngest is 14. 

The movie came out in 2007, so your youngest is too young to remember when it first came out.

Of course, some of us are committed to exposing our children to the classics and so our 9 year olds know all about Spider Pig.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

The movie came out in 2007, so your youngest is too young to remember when it first came out.

Of course, some of us are committed to exposing our children to the classics and so our 9 year olds know all about Spider Pig.    

I was actually surprised my kids didn't recognize it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

I looked it up. I have never been a Simpsons fan.

• Like 1

Oh, I thought it was from the Spider-Man Multiverse movie?  It has a spider pig also.  They make a Porky Pig joke, it is hilarious.  

Edited by Lecka
  • Like 1

I had no clue.

My dc did, though, and informed me that it was a Simpsons thing. DS19 showed me the clip on Youtube. It’s not what I was expecting and it did make me laugh.

• Like 1