Menu

Need an honest answer

itsheresomewhere

4 minutes ago, happysmileylady said:

Wait, wait, it's a GUINEA PIG?!?!?

If I was a judge in a pet costume contest and saw a hairless Guinea Pig in a Spider Pig costume, I would straight up lose it and there would be no contest, that would win.  

Thank you.  She needs you as a judge. Usually they have a bit of hair on the nose and remind you of baby hippos but this one is completely hairless.

Edited by itsheresomewhere

1 hour ago, CuriousMomof3 said:

The movie came out in 2007, so your youngest is too young to remember when it first came out.

Of course, some of us are committed to exposing our children to the classics and so our 9 year olds know all about Spider Pig.    

I was actually surprised my kids didn't recognize it. 

• Like 1

When my two big kids were young, dh had an accident on his motorcycle and we in bad shape on the couch for six weeks. (He is NOT a person who stays in one place for six weeks! He drove me nuts!) But during that time, I permitted endless marathons of nonsense tv so dh and the kids would be satisfied staying mostly in one room for hours at a time. We watched SO! MUCH! SPONGEBOB! Incidentally, this was also when my dd totally bought the Santa Clause story, which prior to that I had not emphasized because I wasn’t a big fan of the Santa myth. But since it was in the month before Christmas, there were Christmas specials on every single day. Dd bought the whole story and I was just 🙄