Menu

What's with the ads?

I tried. I really did.

But the worse-than-expected results from my second biopsy pushed me over the edge, and I made the decision this week to go ahead and drop the second class, the one I was taking to try and get a jump on the master's degree. 

I'm staying in the other class, the one I need to complete the graduate certificate.

I'm sad, but also kind of relieved. I just don't see how I can juggle the full-time job and two classes plus deal with the breast cancer treatment, surgery and recovery. Something had to give, and the optional class seemed like the best thing to cut. 

• Sad 3

Jenny,

Sorry to hear about the biopsy. I can totally understand why that set you back a bit.

I did two classes in the winter term and it was a lot of work to keep up with both of them, while also doing everything else in life. I had considered doing a summer term class, but we also made a major move those months. I was very happy not to be juggling class too.

Best wishes for treatment. 

I'm sorry that you're having to deal with so much right now Jenny, but I'm glad you made the decision to give yourself a little space.

Take care of you first. School can wait. 

Sounds like a very wise decision. That is wonderful you'll be able to finish up your certificate! Congratulations!!  So sorry that all the health issues came up so suddenly. Hope the new job is going well.

I wish there was a hug button. You made the right decision, but I know it's not one that you wanted to be forced to make.

(((HUGS)))

There will always be other classes. You did the best thing. Take care of yourself and wishing you the best!