Menu

What's with the ads?

mathnerd

How to search for Clubs?

I would like to search the currently active social groups (Clubs) in order to see if there are any that specifically interest me: let us say that I want to search for clubs that discuss a specific weightloss diet and recipes associated with it, could I search for it? Thank you.

On your pc, clubs are on the bar at the top left.  On your phone, click on the three stripes at the top right, then on browse, then clubs.  ETA: Sorry, just realized this didn't answer your search question.  

Edited by klmama

On 9/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, mathnerd said:

I would like to search the currently active social groups (Clubs) in order to see if there are any that specifically interest me: let us say that I want to search for clubs that discuss a specific weightloss diet and recipes associated with it, could I search for it? Thank you.

I'm on a Kindle Fire, so your situation may be different.

Once I sign in, I'm on the main page that lists the various forums. After the forums is a list of social clubs. I found a number of clubs that incorporate the word weight. Perhaps you could search the main page using a keyword of interest.

Regards,

Kareni