Menu

Common App - Transcripts

Mom0012

When it asks how many official transcripts I am uploading, I assume this is just for my homeschool transcript? I wouldn’t load community college transcripts here, right? Just have them sent directly from the community college?

I am planning to send a PAHS “transcript”. Should I upload this here or have it sent separately as well?  TIA!

Edited by Mom0012

In addition to my main transcript with all her courses documented, I also had extra unofficial transcripts from Stanford OHS, PAH, and the local CC.  I appended those into one big pdf and uploaded it separately.  I believe there is space in the Common App to upload more than one transcript.  

Later after she was admitted I had an official transcript from the CC sent directly to the admissions office.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, daijobu said:

In addition to my main transcript with all her courses documented, I also had extra unofficial transcripts from Stanford OHS, PAH, and the local CC.  I appended those into one big pdf and uploaded it separately.  I believe there is space in the Common App to upload more than one transcript.  

Later after she was admitted I had an official transcript from the CC sent directly to the admissions office.  

Okay. I was thinking this would be more convenient for whoever looks at her application. And save me the expense of sending official transcripts before admissions. So my transcript will be document 1, course descriptions doc 2 and then one file with the other transcripts as document 3. 

• Like 1

I just uploaded my transcript and also the course description document as a second transcript.  My transcript listed all courses my son had taken in high school.  Then I had official transcripts sent separately from the other schools my son had attended.

Edited by EKS
  • Like 2